6 Too Come

This was not what Lotor expected. He had planed on getting Allura, she would of had the most information, but instead he got this shabby little thing that will likely not give any information at all.

Sighing, he looks at their new prize once more "So, what can you tell us about Voltron?"

The boy just stayed quiet looking out into space.

"If you don't tell us anything, we'll have no choice but to torture you" he said monotoned.

"What will that do?" Lotor's eyes widened at the broken voice. "Fulfil your little fantasy?"

The single line extinguished his shock, laughter flaring up instead "Trust me, my fantasies are more then just torturing all of you paladins"

"So, us being tortured is one of you fantasies?"

"Yes, but I have better ones than that"

"Like kissing Allura?" Lotor's face went red. He lifted up his arm ready to punch the lower being.

"That is none of your-" He breathed in through his mouth and out through his nose, calming himself down It was just a joke he repeats in his mind just a joke, just a joke calming completely down, he starts to laugh. "You're a spicy one, aren't you?"

"Nah, I'm just talkative, the other Paladins always like telling me to shut-up", the 'Blue' Paladin lifted his head into a smile, "plus I don't like you."

"That doesn't matter-"

"Let me give you an explanation why." He interrupts "you're a snot-nosed pig who can't do a single thing without your father's permission" the boy's smile disappeared, his tone changing to one of disgust "you're obsessed with power, giving you a 'reason' to attack and destroy everything" the boy lifts his head again, but this time there is no smile, just anger "You and Zarkon just kill innocents so that you can be immortal, destroying planet after planet, just cause you apparently need the supplies that come with the death of millions

The saying 'father like son' fits perfectly into your situation".

Zethrid stood, stomping towards the boy.
Once standing in front of him she bent down over, lifting the Paladin by a nook in his armour "Don't you ever compare Lotor to Zarkon" The Brute lifts her other arm, clenching her fist.

Lotor seeing the situation, remembering what he was orginally talking about, interrupted the purple giant. "Thank you, Zethrid." Trying and failing to hold back a smile he continued "now, you didn't answer my first question" Lotor walked slowly, letting the fear seep into the already depressed Paladin "what do you know about Voltron?"

The tanned human laughed, he laughed right into Lotors face "When did the topic change so drastically?"

"When you compared Lotor to Zarkon" Zethrid answered, the anger obvious on every word.

"Oh, that's right, ok I'll tell you what I know"

Lotor laughed "What a loyal paladin you are!"

The boy didn't respond, just signally for him to lean in closer.

"Ok, so, all I know is..." Lotor leaned even closer, as to hear every single letter spoken by human. "Nothing" the Paladin smiled, an evil smile, that distorted his normally handsome features.

Lotor took a step back, but it was already to late, The 'Blue' Paladin had pushed off of the wall with his feet, shooting his head forward into Lotor's cranium. Zethrid let go of the Paladin to check on Lotor. The Paladin runing away into the hangers.

"Lotor, are you ok?" The blue general asks.

"I'm fine" his head throbbing, the Galra Prince pushes his body up.

Leaning on Acxa, he gives his generals their orders. "Zethrid, help Narti keep this ship heading towards our original destination, Acxa, get me an ice-pack, and Ezor find our little rebel and try to convince him that we aren't as bad as we just made ourselves look"
Everyone nodded, but none of them moved. "What's wrong?"

"It's just Lotor, we think that taking this particular paladin will be dangerous" Acxa informs me over my shoulder, "for you and for us."

"He's extremely rude." the brash Zethid, responds as mean as ever "Personally", she gives a small smile. "I think we should kick him out the back, into the endlessness of space, instead of trying to", she gagged, "convince" she gagged one more time before running to the toilet.

"Zethrid has a point" the generals voice was happy and colourful, not unlike herself. "I don't think we could convince him in a hundred thousand years"

Lotor smiled wickedly "I never said we would have to convince him to join us," you would think the smile is  contagious with how it spreads to each general.
"Just to calm him down enough for the trip."

They all nod, each having no clue as to what Lotor means, just that it won't be good for their new 'friend'.

Each takes off one by one to their job, Axca placing Lotor down in his chair before sprinting away.

He lean back, placing a hand on the side of his head. "Damn, how hard it that Paladin's head? And how strong are his legs?" Lotor lets out a hollow laugh.

"Good to see your finding humour through what just happened" Axca smiled, as she walks onto the bridge carrying the ice-pack.

"It's one of my many talents"

She laughed, placing the pack on the front of Lotor's head. "You know, if I really wanted to put pressure on the wound, I would place it on the wound, instead of to the side of it" Lotor smiled, having been caught. "So what is your plan with that Paladin?"

"Firstly, get a name from his abnormally large mouth. Then," Lotor smiled looking up to Axca "do you mind having a baby on board the ship?"

"A baby?"

"Theoretically speaking" she still looked confused. "He will become the equivalent of a child, but he'll learn a lot quicker than one"

She smiled finally understanding. "So, that's why you need Hagger"

They both smiled widely. If this plan works, the Paladins will finally fall.
__________________________

Editor approved 👍

Hope you are enjoying the story, and please feel free to comment, I want to know what the public thinks of my book.

I'm going to be releasing a one-shot book, called Angst Shots, I've already completed a couple of chapters of it, please go have a look at it. And see you in 'bout a month.

Bye