Happy (1k special)

Lance awoke falling out of the pod he had been placed in. His head felt clearer then it had in what felt like years.
   He looked around, there stood all the paladins. Looking at him with a homely smile.

   "Welcome back." Shiro said, leading the charge for hugs.

   Lance felt happy, a sense he thought he would lose forever.

"Who knew you could shoot so well!" Pidge's remark made Lance blush.

"And how you destroyed that Galra soldier!" Hunk spoke.

"You know, Lance, you are a major part of the team." Allura's words lit a spark in Lance that had died out long ago.

   "Good work, my boy."

   "Good work? Come on Coran, Lance deserves much more then 'Good work'."

   They all chatted. Complements always flying into Lance ears, till he looked at Keith.

   Keith had just been standing there, as emotionless as a pot. A shot of guilt went through Lance.

   "Sorry for the____" lance lifted his hands to rub the back of his head. He did register the blank in the sentence, but he continued speaking nonetheless. "I didn't mean for it-"

   Keith cut Lance off with a hug, Lance's mind shooting through the roof at the motion of affection. "Don't you ever do something like that again!"

   Lance was about to apologise when hot lips slammed against his.

   It was a passionate kiss, one that Lance had always dreamed about.

   Dreamed.

   The Black paladin didn't let go of his lips, not like Lance wanted him to.

   Dreamed.

   Lance's mind shot to the jokes they had shared on the training deck, oh how much he wanted to kiss the half-galra right then and there, but alas that was just a dream.

   A dream.

   A dream.

   A dream.

   Lances eyes shot open, him quickly erasing the smile that was planted on his tan face. So it was just a dream.

   "I see you wake, child." The females scratchy voice traveled through the room. "Welcome back to reality."

   The cloaked women walked to the side of the table, Lance was chained to. "Nightmare?"

   Tears welled in Lances eye's. A nightmare, that's what the dream was. "Yes."

   The women chuckled, an evil laugh that would have Lance running if it wasn't for the fact that he was chained to the table.
   "Well I hope next one is worse."

   A sharp pain entered Lance's arm, as the needle was injected something into his system.
   He soon felt his eye-lids get heavy as he was forced to sleep once again.
__________________________

1k special dudes!! Thanks so much for that, I never expected I would actually need to do something like this. Woah.

I'll get back into my corner now, and continue writing the actual story, sorry.

Editor approves 👍