[8]

I'm playing video games with Woojin right now here in his room, and basically I'm losing over it, we ate our snacks while playing having it in the center of the two of us, for some couple of minutes we ended our game.

"Woojin, I'm going to tell ya something." I said to him, while eating our snacks.

"Hmm, k go on." He briefly respond, not even looking at me.

"About Guanlin, The rumors aren't true."

"Oh, okay the rumors weren't true thats good- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?!" p Woojin being suprised and he almost choked on his food, He pointed the water immediately to let me know he needs it now, I passed the water in him and he drunk it without any trace left.

"I said, The rumors about Guanlin having a boyfriend isn't true." I repeat again.

"So you're saying that it was just a fake news?" He questioned not believing to what I said.

"Yeah, kinda."

"How did you know?" He positioned himself ready to listen to me.

When I was about to say it to Woojin that I've been eavesdropping in Guanlin's conversation, he will definitely mock me and he'll call me a freaking stalker. I just shrugged him off just to avoid the topic.

"Yah! How did ya know?" He insisted pushing me back and forth, this shit is pain in the ass, he didn't stop doing that so I was pissed slightly pushing him in a jokingly matter. Which he mouthed "rude" to me, while I just smirked at him.

"Okay, listen bitch." I continued, he make face on me repeating all the words I say.

"Whatever you say bitch just tell me."

"Well you see, I was eavesdropping." I confessed to him, he hasn't showed anything but just his disappointed expressing which made me irritated.

"That's it? So who's the person you're eavesdropping, huh?" He responded while he's pretty confident that it is not Guanlin, but he's wrong.

"It's Guanlin and someone" I briefly said, which now his eyes are ready to pop out anytime because of being shock, bitch he thought.

"Seriously Jihoon? Are you a st-"

"I'm not, it's just a coincidence." I cut his words and explaining what really happened why I suddenly heard Guanlin's conversation with someone, though it was not really a coincidence but the curiosity in me who's talking at that time in the school's stairs.

"Well fine, so what did they say about the rumor?" He gave all of his attention in my discovery.

"Guanlin said that his rumor girlfriend wasn't real but it's his sister." I said in monotone like I don't care, but deep inside I'm so happy af and so giddy.

"And then?"

"That's it, I left." We stared for each other blankly like we don't know what to say to each other next, but Woojin suddenly punched me slightly and I take back the punch on him, he squeals at the slight pain in my punch because I exerted a little strength on it.

"Yah! It hurts." He whines on me, but I didn't care and I was just laughing at him watching complaining how the punch hurts, he even rubs it to reduce the pain.

"I'm not even sorry." I smirked on him, replying a glare at me while I just smile at Woojin, but later on we stop doing that and stayed silent.

"Jihoon, so you're not giving up on him? I mean he doesn't have any girlfriend, but we don't know if he likes guys like you." He said with concern, Woojin made me think about what he said, maybe Guanlin doesn't have a girlfriend but does he likes guys like me? Or not? If I keep still loving him then I would be possibly hurt again, but I want to take risk nor cry for him again now that I learned that he doesn't have any girlfriend.

I don't care if I'm stuck in this unrequited love, but totally wishing this time it won't be like that.

A hope?

Then I suddenly remembered that earlier we almost kissed, I started to smile while thinking of that moment, it maybe less than a minute but I can still feel his breath on my skin, how I get goosebumps when our lips almost touched, how his eyes are on my lips like he wants it, and how my heart beats so fast it was above abnormal yet it wasn't bad but a good feeling.

"Woojin, I will Like him for the rest of my life." I assure my best friend with a smile, he smiled back and patted my shoulder.

"If that's what you want, let's sleep bitch." He invited me, I nodded at him, we arrange my bed quickly and after finishing it Woojin switched off the light, then the two us laid in the bed , Woojin in his bed and I'm on the floor, it was a good night. I wish that tomorrow will be a good day.

I closed my eyes not having any problem and stressed on my shoulders left, I don't want to be lonely in my life.

The first time...

-

Caller ID
Unknown

I heard my phone ringing, I saw the caller ID not having a name, so technically it's not in my contacts, maybe it is someone I know who changed number, grabbing my phone and hold it in my hands tapping the green button which I answered the phone.

I placed my phone in my ears, just like normal people do when they are calling.

"Hello, who's this?" I asked but no answer on the other line, I frowned, why is this person not answering and dared to call me.

"Hello? Hello? Hello?" Yet still no answer, maybe it was just a prank call, those kids who typed random number and just dial it to make fun of others, kids this days.

I was about to end the call since it was going nowhere, yet I heard a voice,

His voice.

---🚬

So you see, I updated when I just said earlier that I can't because of my report, unexpectedly I finished it early. Didn't I said I'll update? 😂

This chap have a filler feeling.

And thank you for those who vote, reads, and added this story in their library, I really appreciated it, thank you, I love y'all.

Hope y'all like this chap

deonie🚬