[16]

It'll be Guanlin's pov for this chapter folks.

---

The rain won't stop yet I continued to walk towards the fafe yet I heard a loud crashing sound while I'm calling my best friend since I just comeback in Korea from Taiwan, it was a long story but I'm excited, I want to say sorry to Jihoon that I disappeared without even saying a farewell to him, that's my biggest mistake all of my life leaving my most important person alone.

"What's that?" Jinyoung asked on the other line.

"It's an accident, I'll hang up, bye." I clicked the end call so I came to look at the accident seen that's currently being crowded by many people, since it has some space to see the person that's been hit, I kinda frowned at the familiar figure, my heart begun to beat nervously, I'm panicking, why?

I pushed the people that's in front of me just to see clearly who's the person, when i finally come to the end fully viewed the scene, My body trembled suddenly, ears was building up, what the fuck is this? Why is he here, lots of blood flowing, why is Park Jihoon is right in front of me?

I realized that no one's calling the ambulance, my bloods are rushing being stressed with what I just saw. I gripped my hands through the mad feeling that's inside of me.

"Why aren't you calling the ambulance?!" I shouted that made almost the people that surrounds flinched and it made them realize what just happened in front of them, there's a lady who shouted she'll call it and the others that can do first aid were around Jihoon.

But I was standing just watching this scene, in this rainy day that I didn't expect to happen, why him? Why can't I come to him hug his body like movies do, why am I just froze in here, fuck, is this my Karma for leaving him in this whole fucking 3 years?!

The tears are now flowing, fuck please save him, it's not his time please I have something to say to him, I need to say why I leave, that I love him so much, that I want his hugs and his plump lips into mine.

God, my feelings for him hasn't wavered in this past 3 years, don't take him now please.

A few minutes the ambulance came, I run towards the people who operates saying I'm coming too, they asked me what's my relationship to the person.

I said I'm his Boyfriend, they let me go with them, all the time I was just holding his hands whispering that he can live, I'm scared losing Jihoon. They immediately run Jihoon towards the emergency room which they made me wait in the waiting area.

I was rubbing my temples nor the nape of my neck to calm myself though it wasn't useful hours has passed yet there's no still signs of anything about Jihoon, and I still haven't called Jinyoung not to wait for me anymore. When someone tapped me I raised my head rapidly seeing the doctor and the nurse. I Stood up fixing my clothes.

"He's fine mister, but he'll be in a little coma, but there's a chance that he won't remember the things around him anymore because a part of his brain..." The doctor explained to me, it was okay for me as long as Jihoon is alive, I don't care if he doesn't remember, I'll make him fall in love with me again or I'll help him to regain his memories, no matter how long it will take I will be by his side not leaving him again.

"By the way who's the parents of the patient because they need to sign the papers." The doctor added and told him the names of the Mr. and Mrs. Park after that they added that I can visit him in the room now leaving me alone.

When I opened the room that Jihoon was assigned to, seeing many machines that attached to him making my heart ache just seeing his situation right now. I sat in the nearest chair observing his face now, he hasn't change at all since the last time I saw him.

I missed him so much, holding his hands and playing it with my fingers, be strong Jihoon, please. I was right beside Jihoon for many hours until his parents came seeing me by his side, I greeted them and telling them what's Jihoon situation.

"Guanlin, Can I talk to you?" His mother invited me pointing outside, I nodded and followed her, We sat at the nearest chairs, I know what his mother wants to tell me.

"First of all thank you for bringing Jihoon here." She faint a smile yet it wasn't a sweet smile but a bitter one.

"It's alright Mrs.Park." I replied to her.

"Guanlin, do you still love my son?" She asked worriedly, I know why she's asking me this kind of things, why she's so sensitive about me being here, it's because I've hurt Jihoon once for leaving him.

"To tell you the truth Mrs.Park, yes I love him to the point that I break off the arrange marriage my father fixed for me, I need to leave Jihoon for 3 years for that, I was so conflicted about leaving him but I need to because I want Jihoon to stay in my life." I bursted out in front of Jihoon's mom which made me wiped the tears that falling down in my eyes, I felt his mother's hand circling in my back and it was so warm, it's been a long time since I can feel something warm.

"I didn't know you are trying hard to make your relationship with Jihoon work, you even prove to your dad that you really love him, Guanlin, I'm angry that you leaved my son but I'll give you my permission again that you can be with him, but please don't leave him because I don't want to see him suffer again." Her voice slowly said to me which made me sigh of relief, I was really fortunate that I was forgiven by his mother and gave me another chance to love Jihoon, but for now I want to wait for Jihoon's awake.

I'll wait for you no matter how long is it Jihoon, it's my time to wait now.

---