[17]

It's been a week since Jihoon's accident happened yet he is still not awake, I visited him everyday hoping he will wake up, right now I'm in a convenience store looking for something to eat before visiting Jihoon.

When I picked something that might match my taste I immediately gave it to the counter paying the noodles I have picked, after putting some hot water in my noddles I have taken a seat waiting for the noodles to be ready, tapping my fingers on the table and leaning my head in my other hand.

The convenience store was empty and quite only the cashier and I is in here. After a few minutes the door of the convenience store bells which means a person came inside, I wasn't really bothered by it starting to eat my noodles because it's ready, I smelled the very spicy flavor when I opened the sealed off, this will be delicious.

"Guanlin." Someone called me make my attention go away in my noodles, looking at the person who voiced out my name, it was my best friend, Bae Jinyoung.

"Yo, it's been a long time." I responded, I offer him to seat so he does it, putting my cup noodles away and wiping my mouth after that.

"How's Jihoon?" I just hummed making him nod, Jinyoung said after the day of Jihoon's accident that he thinks that he's one of the reason why it become like that, but he wasn't really the fault in here, the accident happened in its own, no one should take any blame.

"Here's your video cam." He takes out a video cam in his bag handing out to me, I clutch the camera unto my hands taking it beside me.

"Thank you for repairing it, though your uncle is the real one who repaired it." I sarcastically thanked him making him punch my arm jokingly, e both pf us laugh through the scene that has happened before our eyes.

"So where are you going to use that video cam?" Jinyoung asked, now that I realized my noddles are now soggy because I didn't eat it anymore since Jinyoung came, this video cam is for jihoon.

"It's for Jihoon." Making a faint smile to my best friend that's beside me, I know it's a sweet yet bitter smile, if Jihoon won't remember me then I'll make videos of me everyday, every time, everywhere, even when I visit him, I want him to remember me in case he doesn't.

I felt a tap in my shoulders that is from Jinyoung, he smiled to me and he nods, I mouthed a 'thank you' to him, giving me this kind of comfort makes me weak yet stro at the same time, I need courage for everything that's gonna happen.

Now it's my time to fulfill all the promises we made Jihoon, I'll wait even it'll take months or what, just comeback to me.

Jinyoung bid a farewell to me and I went to the hospital going straightly to Jihoon's room, when I already reached my destination I rapidly grab my video cam holding it with my one hand, opening the lids and starting the video.

"Hi it's Lai Guanlin, uhhh what should I say, this is the first video I'll be taking and it's been a week since you've been a hospital yet you won't wake up, don't worry I'll be here I'm going to wait for you no matter what." I grip Jihoon's hand squeezing it tightly. "I miss your warmth so much, I'll love you even though you won't remember me when you wake up."

I laughed at myself because I'm aware that I look like a crazy shit right now, but it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if it is for Jihoon.

"I miss your hugs, your spoiled attitude, and how you stare at me when I'm practicing basketball, in those two years I haven't seen you it was like living at hell, there's something missing every time I woke up, I eat breakfast or go outside, you weren't there but I'm fighting because I need to make my dad understand that you're the one I love, and you'll always be."

It was so long, thinking this past two years without you by my side, I felt so weak don't know what to do, it was scary Jihoon, not seeing you smile that brightens up my day, or your sulking face when I tease you, to be honest you were my drug that I can't afford to lose.

Right now I'm here seating in the chair holding your hand and talking sincerely about the things I haven't said to you, the white room makes my heart aches you're here by mu side yet can't hear any of the things I'm blurting out, I wish you could complain to all of this, dissing me nonchalantly.

I recorded so long that my arms and hands can't keep up anymore saying goodbye to the camera all alone and adding some words that I'll come back, I kmow this will take a while.

I miss you Jihoon.

---🚬

I'm sorry if I can't update for almost a week, kinda totally busy with school, and it's my grandma's birthday, it's the first year were we can't celebrate her birthday because she's not with us anymore.

Well I kinda influence this chapter because of todays event, yehhh.

Hope y'all like this chapter, and thank you for supporting this story, all you votes, read, comments, and adding this story to your library, I'm very thankful.

We even reached 1k, I never expected this totally, thank you very much, and this story will be a month old tomorrow.

Thank you very much.
deonie🚬