All Might x Reader pt 3

She reaches for the delicious pastry but reluctantly pulls back and says, "I'm really sorry, All Might! It's just my mom left me to do the house work while she's gone. Like, uh....." Y/n looks out the window behind her see seeing the overgrown garden. "Wacking weeds."

All Might eyes her wildly. "My weeds need wacking". He gets up close to her ear licks his lips, she can feel his hot breath on her bare neck. "I'd let you wack them any day." Y/n shivers at his words, her face growing read as a tomato. She slowly steps back and whispers to him, "I'd be honored to All Might." She puts her hand on his chest, feeling his rock hard pecs. Absolutely tantalizing. She wonders what else on All Might could be that hard.

All Might sees the mischief in her eyes and takes her hand in his. He brings her hand to his lips and presses a soft kiss on her skin. "Where's your bedroom, dear? I can be your prince tonight, if you don't mind."

Luckily for Y/n, her parents will be out of the house and her mom will be home tomorrow afternoon, meaning they could be as loud as they want. They just have to be quite enough to not wake the neighborhood.

The large man picks her bridal style and goes up the stairs, Y/n pointing to her room that has no door. He gives her a confused look, and she simply states "Don't worry mom just busted down the door again. It only takes a few seconds to put it back on the hinges." She somehow caresses his buttcheeks. "With your help, it will take even less time." She winks at him.

Suddenly his hamster starts running in his pants, excited from it's confines. Literaly. "Sorry, Joe's feeling neglected at the moment. He's jealous of all the attention your getting." He smerks pulls the 10-inch long pink hamster out from his jeans crotch area. "Would you like to pet him?."

Surprised by the needy creature, Y/n pets his hamster on the head. Suddenly feeling empowered by All Might's hamster, she quickly slaps the door back on the hinges. All Might's jaw drops. She reassures him "It's alright, sexy now we're good to go. I'm ready for you..."

All Might grins. "Now we're getting down to business." He then kicks the door shut behind them with a loud thud...

More coming soon