The Game Changer Continued

Y/N smirk widens "Oh All Might my dear with a body like yours you can help me with anything" and with that Y/N winked and wiggled her butt

All Might stood there with a suddle look of shock on his face but soon realized the potential fun he could have. With a big wide lust filled grin All Might said "Why my young Y/N my body feels better than it looks"

Y/N face was now red, she didn't think they would get this far with their sexy All Might but quickly shook it off.
"All right sexy I'll have to put that to the test" Y/N said her words laced with lust.

With that All Might looked over and stared deep into Y/N's glimmering eyes and pushed her very beautiful body against the wall. All Might was now towering over Y/N nose to nose, eye to eye

"Young Y/N after our game I will gladly show you what I'm made of" All Might said with a lust filled wink.

Y/N's body was now burning up they could barely hold in their sexual desires "Who ever wins gets to top"  Y/N said as for could feel the excitement in the air.

"I will be the one winning beautiful" All Might said with confidence. All though he didn't mind being a bottom he wanted to show how dominant he could be.

"The loser is not only going to be the bottom but they will also have to dress as a sexy powerpuff girl" Y/N said excitedly. Oh how they would enjoy the sight. All Might already looked so scrumptious in the Sailor Moon outfit.

After Y/N said that All Might kinda wanted to lose because he loves to dress sexy it made him feel so powerful and good knowing his beautiful body would make Y/Ns body shake with lust

"Then lets get to it young one, even though I know I will win I still want to see you squirm with pleasure" when All Might said that Y/Ns privates writeled with pleasure...

Bro I'm typing his at work I think I need professional help but enjoy there will be more coming hopefully tomorrow

Thank you to all readers for putting up with this weird story 😂❤
I love all the comments they crack me the f up