The Game 🎲

Sorry just a quick A/N this one is a little bit more "sexual" and weird because I was able to write this with the friend that I was writing this with before. Thank you for the reads!

A few minutes after Y/N's miraculous idea, the game board is completely set up in the middle of them. Sexualiopoly. Because the game is missing the player peices, the only things Y/N has left over are a couple of bachelorette party rings - vagina and penis shaped.

All Might sweats "Oh, I don't know which one I should choose! They both look good!" In a moment of quotes decision, he grabs the vagina - shaped ring and holds it up seductively. As he gazed at Y/N, he opens his mouth and flicks his tongue over the plastic "opening" Y/N shivers seeing the pink whip graze the vulgarly- shaped plastic.

"Oh my God, All Might! That's so dirty!" Y/N laugh.

All Might cocks an eyebrow " You know what's even dirtier?" He winks, and then suddenly starts violently coughing up something. His eyes begin to water profusely, he is heaving loud and begging for forgiveness to the Gods. Finally, after having to put Y/N through nearly minutes of masochistic agony, he projectile vomits teenie weenies by Bad Dragon all over Y/N's bedroom floor. Y/N stares at All Might with a clean in her eyes. She suddenly pulls a vacume put from under her skirt and hands it to All Might and praises him for 10 minutes of chocking on teenie weenies...

To be continued
Let me know if you have any ideas or anything you want me to incorporate into the next chapter! P.s sorry for any spelling mistakes