All Might x Reader part 4

As soon as the door closed, they got down to business. All Might throws   Y/n onto her bed and towers over her, his knees spreading her legs wide. Being surrounded by her anime husband body pillows, Y/n blushes embarrassedly at how All Might would judge her tastes in fictional men.

"Ah, is it hot in here, or is it just me?"
Y/n asks, her body feeling like it's on fire especially down there.....

All Might lowers his body closer to hers, and whispers seductively into her ear, "It's you."

Y/n screams and shakes in utter pleasure, her muscles contracting in bliss at the verbal orgasm she experienced for the first time in her life. Her breathing is erratic, and All Might presses a kiss to her neck.

"If you beat me at a game of Mario Kart, you can see what I have waiting for you under these clothes." All Might pulls a device out of his back pocket and Y/N shivers in excitement, her mouth agape. A Wii remote. She mentally thanks her brother for showing her how to cheat in Mario Kart Wii.

Y/N pushes All Might onto his back and straddles him, whispering seductively, "I'll take you up on that offer." She winks sexily, and All Might's hamster begins to wiggle uncontrollably in his jeans.

All Might gets off the bed and lets his hamster out to run free. The hulking man struts sexily over to Y/N' s TV and the Wii console, turning them on *wink wink*.  Y/N pulls out her pink Wii remote and said with a toothy smirk, "Let's get this game started."

"Let's put a twist on this game," All Might started, putting his genius plan to work. He chuckles softly. "Rather than the conventional way of playing, we will be playing Strip Mario Kart. We'll be playing three rounds. Each time one of us loses a round, the loser must remove an article of clothing. The first person to be left in only their undergarments is the loser of Strip Mario Kart." He licks his lips, and Y/N can't help the tingling she feels on her skin from the sight.

Y/N is a bit baffled by the idea but goes along with her lover's plan, hoping to catch a glimpse of what's hidden beneath his tight clothes. Y/N is finally ready to get down to business.

x x x

It's the last race, and both competitors are shirtless as the clicking of buttons and carefully chosen movements of their Wii remotes will decide who will be the victor in bed: the one who wins this round wins all.

Y/N is in the lead, carefully but swiftly racing down the Bowser's Castle track, riding the waving red carpet on the last lap. All is well when she gets to the mini volcanoes until- oh! A green koopa shell smacks into the side of her cart and knocks her off the track into the lava, putting All Might in first place.

"Oh man, I was just about to win!" she exclaims with a pout on her face. "Okay, let's take these off." Y/N slips her fingers under the hem of her pants but is stopped abruptly, All Might's hand brushing hers.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, but... I want you to have this victory. I want to show you what I have in store for you." He heads to the door and opens it. "I'm going to the bathroom to put it on. Prepare your eyes, young Y/N."

A few minutes later, All Might walks in from her bathroom seductively, revealing the best, most sexy beast mankind has ever seen.

Y/N is burning up, incredibly elated and oh so horny to see what she has seen. Then, All Might looks up and says...

To be continued!

A/N Sorry for not updating this story  for awhile I've been busy with school and my anime club I will try updating as much as I can!