Revenge taking

I spat on the ground, slamming my fist on the glass table. "I want them dead!" I yelled. Starla jumped back, her wings fluttering as well. "S-sir...sit down." She insisted. "Why should I listen to you!" I snapped at her. "Just burn it down." She said. I snapped my fingers and my hand engulfed in flames. "C'mon..let's ride.." I said. Seconds later I leaned against the wall. "A-are you ok?!" She asked, running to my side. I nodded slowly, huffing out air. I continued to walk outside, starting my small flame.

*boom!* was the sound the left side of Grimore made. Perfect. "I see you're looking well." I said. "Enough! I want to end your rein of terror on Grimore!" Maxwell yelled. "Poor, poor, poor Maxwell. Always so... naïve!" I yelled, charging at him. As soon as I got close enough, my wings sprouted from my back and I flew up. "You can't defeat me you fool!" I chuckled. "You have a breathing, living, and healthy baby inside of you!" He yelled. "You broke my horn!" I screamed. "But I love you....please..." he begged. "W-why should I...?" I hesitated. "The kids, your brother, the girls, and me. We love you. I love you." He spoke. "That won't save you now." I said.
-
-
-
-
-
My arms started trembling as I tried to get up. He dropped his bloody blade and asked "are you alive?" "I-I guess...." I groaned. "H-hey....it's alright...take it easy." He warned me. "I'm freaking out ok! I'm bleeding! I'm hurt!" I yelled. He held me closely to his chest, saying "they'll be here soon..." I gripped his hand tightly. "O-oh my..." he trailed off. "I know it's fu*king time!" I interrupted him.
-
-
-
-
"Morning babe....." he smiled softly. "Let me hold him..." I groaned. "You wanna tell the girls first or show them...?" He asked. "Lemme say it.." I said, sitting up slowly. He brought them inside, saying "keep it down..." "Hi papa!" Zoe squealed. I nodded slowly, squinting at her. "Did daddy tell you about me recently having a baby...?" I asked. "The baby in your tummy...?" Bianca asked. I laughed a bit. "Well, yes. And guess what?" I asked. "A new sister...?" Zoe asked. "More like a brother." I smiled lightly.