Issues and Requetments pt2

(Maxwell)
"I'm so sorry for what I'm about to say. We did all all we could for him. He's healthy, he's healing ok...but here's one problem." The lady spoke.

I looked at her with worry.
"He's become a paralyzed man. I don't know if the therapy will work but...we'll try..." she said, patting my shoulder a bit. She left afterwards, leaving both me and Juno alone in the room.
**********************************************************************************
"Hey....you're awake..." I smiled softly at him. He sat up slowly and placed his feet on the floor.
**********************************************************************************
(Juno)
I used the metal bar of the gurney and...stood up for a solid few seconds.
"What's wrong with my legs...?" I asked. He didn't respond. "Why can't I walk! Why can't I stand up correctly!" I yelled at him.

"Something happened. That's it." Max said, fumbling with his fingers. "THAT'S IT!? I lost the ability to walk now! You think it's ok to forget it right? You're in your own world where one thing happens but you leave it aside! You don't give a shit, do you!? ANSWER ME!" I yelled at him.

His breath faltered a bit.
"I do care about you. You're just an idiot to not realize anything. You can fly and yet you don't use it! I feel like I support this family more than you do! You mope about everything else and I feel useless with you! What am I towards you? WHAT AM I!" He yelled.

"Someone who can't take this argument seriously." I murmured. "I am taking this seriously unlike you!" He hissed.

"Calm down Mr. Grumpy! Nothing bad is happening!" I yelled.
**********************************************************************************
(Darin)
"In your human words: we're fucked up." I spoke. "Why?" Amelia asked. "Because my sister is coming here for that 'century talk' we suggested back then. She's thousands of years old and she acts like a child sometimes...." I murmured. "And you don't?" Amelia asked.

I looked away from embarrassment.
....
Nidara walked inside of the dining hall like she was Beyoncé. Or Rihanna...? Amelia needs to teach me these names and songs.

She sat in a chair, two guards made of light stood on either side of her. I had demons of dark on mine.
"So brother...how are you becoming king? How's your wife? Your kids? Grandkids?" She asked with a smile. "I'm a better king than you. Amelia is wonderful and sweet still. My kids are ok. Grandkids are fine." I murmured.

"That's great. Cool...." she murmured. "Why'd you possess my daughter?" I asked.
"She asked for it. A child of sin is a child of mine." Nidara grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen brother. I want to make a proposal with you." She said.

"No way in Hades I'll do that! You'd possess me in a minute!" I yelled at her.
"Fine then. Your son will live as a paralyzed person for life..." She chuckled softly.

I slammed my hands onto the table.
"Send her to the dungeon!" I yelled of anger.

Amelia stopped me.

"I'll make a deal with you." Amelia spoke.
"Silly human, you can't make-" Nidara stopped herself.

"It's about me. I caused this. You can sentence me to death any day you want. I'll accept." I spoke.

"Amel...please don't..." I begged.

"The light to my brothers' life~ Deal~" Nidara cooed.

"When..?" I asked with a tremble in my voice.

"A few days from now." She cackled.

"No bet...?" I asked.

"No bet! Ha!" Nidara laughed.