Revealed

"He isn't what you think he is." Darin grinned. "So help me I'll punch you so hard!" Kas yelled. "I'm sorry but...he's right. I-I have to leave..." I murmured. "Now...shall we go?" Echidna asked. "Mhmm...." I answered. "Babe....please..." Maxwell begged. "Give him the files and let's go." I snarled, starting to walk away. Kellious tosses them the files, walking away with everyone else..including me.
-
-
-
-
Darin flicked the end of the syringe, later asking me: "alright....this is the first test since forever...ready?" I shook my head no. "It won't hurt that much~ It'll he fine~" a lady crooned. "Just do it and get me drugged up like last time." I answered him.

"How's your disease?" Darin asked.

"Inactive." I answered.

"Strength?" He asked.

"Ok." I answered.

"How's your other side?" He asked, turning my face towards his.

I didn't answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in bed. In pain. I was missing everyone. My family. my friends. And everyone else I've ever met. I ran my fingers through my long hair, eventually reaching the scars on my chest. I mean....I was glad to be away from them for a bit, but now....I'm home sick.

You might be asking what's my "other side."

And how I'm not who I said I was.

And why my dad treats me like...a test subject.

I am a test subject. I'm not even real. I was a project that went completely wrong. That's how my "other side" was made. The evil part of me. The demon who craves death.

That answered all your questions right?

For now it does....but not all the questions.