Chapter 1 - Top Player of Gilgamesh

[[3RD POV]]
Shi Eun has just finished her last class of the day. She sighs silently to herself. I can't wait to get back home and jump right onto Gilgamesh. She packs up her books and puts them neatly in her bags. She looks up and she sees other students preparing to leave while chatting to their friends. Shi Eun wasn't being bullied even though she was a nerd in her school. She did have friends but they weren't her close friends or anything. They were just school friends.

Shit, I forgot I have cleaning duties today. She looks around and stares at one of the students close by.

"Ha Yeon-ah," she called out to the girl in front of her. "Who do I have cleaning duties with today?"

The said girl, Ha Yeon looks over to her should and smiled. "You have it with Jungkook and Taehyung. You're so lucky to have cleaning duties with BTS." She says with a sigh. "Well good luck with your duties."

Ha Yeon waves good bye and leaves the classroom. Shi Eun sighs and looks around the empty room. Lets go Shi Eun. To the room that I'll be cleaning today.

Shi Eun leaves the room, carrying her bag and hurries to the second floor to the library. She arrives about 10 minutes early and was greeted by the librarian.

"You're here early Shi Eun."

"Yes I am. May I ask what the duties will be today?"

"You'll be putting some books that arrived today. They're new and will go on the shelves on the second floor. You can start once the boys arrive."

"Okay, thank you."

"You can take your bag upstairs with you and leave it by the stairs."

Shi Eun nodded her head and made her way up to the second floor. She stares at the boxes of books and stacked books in horror.

"We have that many books?" She silently exclaimed as she places her bag beside the stairs and walked over to the large boxes of books. There were about 10 large boxes filled with books and a long table that had heaps of books stacked onto each other.

Shi Eun turned around in surprise when she heard voices. She came face to face with Jungkook and Taehyung - popular students in a group called BTS.

"Oh, hello." She bowed politely to them.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at her and just nodded at her. Taehyung looked behind her and widened his eyes.

"Is... that...?"

Shi Eun tilted her head and look behind. She sighed sadly and nodded her head. "Yes it is." She turned around and walked towards the books on the table. Her fingers run through each of the books as her eyes scan the title and author of the books before pulling up her sleeves.

The two boys too started to do their duties. While Shi Eun handled the ones on the table, Jungkook and Taehyung took on the ones in the boxes. While the three did their duties in silence, all Shi Eun could think about finishing this quickly so she could hurry back home and log into Gilgamesh.

"Woah, careful there." Jungkook grabbed a hold of Shi Eun who lost her balance on the ladder when trying to put the book onto the top shelf. "Come down and I'll put them in order for you."

Shi Eun nods and climbed down from the ladder. One by one, she hands over the books to Jungkook who places the books for her. After 3 hours, they finished their duties and by the time they put the last book on the shelf, their arms were dead tired. The librarian came up and smiled.

"You all did a good job. Shi Eun, I am very surprised with your talent in remembering the title and authors name. You even placed them alphabetical order. Jungkook, you did well to assist Taehyung and Shi Eun. Good job all of you. You may go home now."