Chapter 4 - Becoming Friends

[[3RD POV]]
Stretching as she gets up and out bed. Shi Eun was very content with last nights raids and grinding session with her party members. The rest of the guild members left after the grinding session but as usual - Jackson, Mark, Jaebum and the boys of BTS stayed over for the night. The boys, of course slept in the guest rooms but at around 2AM in the morning - Shi Eun caught Yoongi in the gaming room, struggling to do one of his quests so she decided to join him from her own bed room and to help him. This continued to 6AM despite having school the next.

Shi Eun woke up, still energized as this had always been her routine and she's quite used to it but Yoongi wasn't. She finds Jin down in her kitchen and raised an eyebrow up.

"What are you doing in my kitchen?"

Jin yelps in surprise and whirled around. He places his left hand on his heart and lets out a sigh of relief. "You scared me and I'm making breakfast for all of you."

Shi Eun walks over and tippie toes over Jin's shoulder and gasps. "PANCAKES!!" She screams and jumps in excitement. "Can you give me four?"

Jin widens his eyes. "FOUR?!?" He shouts back and then slaps a hand over his mouth. "You eat a lot for someone so short."

"She's still growing." Taehyung grins and swings an arm over Shi Eun's shoulder. "Morning Eunnie." He says with a sloppy smile.

One by one, everyone started sat down at the table to eat breakfast. Shi Eun sat between Jaebum and Mark while the others sat where ever they could.

"Still a messy eater you are." Jaebum chuckles, using his fingers to wipe the corner of her lips then notices the stares of BTS and smirks.

Mark flickers his eyes back and forth from Shi Eun to BTS repeatedly and tilts his head. "By the way, are you guys... like friends even? From what I know Shi Eun doesn't have any friends in the school."

Namjoon grinned. "I don't mind being friends with her. She's fun to be around and we don't have any other friends in the school other than just the seven of us."

"Yay! I have friends." Shi Eun rolls her eyes. "Mark you make me like I don't talk to anyone in school. I'm not a lonely person."

"Could happen if that incident repeats depending on the reaction of the students." Jackson says and sighs. "And I do hope it doesn't happen again."

Shi Eun smiles. "Thanks Jackson, but I'll be fine." She chuckles. "I have them now and I guess being friends with BTS isn't so bad." Her gaze went to Yoongi. "Yoongi, how's your hand and fingers?"

Smiling slightly he held his hands up. "As you can see they ache so much I haven't eaten much."

====

When the eight arrived at school, almost all students were turning heads at Shi Eun and the boys. When she sat down in her first period, Ha Yeon came up to greet her.

"Hey," she smiled and then sat down on the empty chair in front of her. "It was fun last night. Can we.. um.. be friends?"

Shi Eun returns with a big smile and nods her head. "Of course. And if you ever need help with the game I can help you."

The two exchanged numbers and Shi Eun was genuinely happy as she made real friends. She receives a text from Taehyung - as they all had exchanged numbers before they left the house.

Eunnie, come by to the basketball court B at lunch. We should formally introduce ourselves and get to know each other more. - TaeTae

Sure thing! Can I bring a friend too? It's Ha Yeon. - Shi Eun