Chapter 5 - A Long Day

[[SHI EUN POV]]
I sat there as the staff member told the body guards standing behind what to do so that what happened last time doesn't repeat. Honestly, what happened last time was horrifying. If I remember correctly, an overly crazy male and female fan were too excited over me (they were too excited for my liking) climbed over the table and tried to pull me away. The male one was being overly close to me. And way too close for comfort. The female kept touching me in places that I felt uncomfortable; like my chest.

I looked up at the young female staff who told me that it would begin in 2 minutes. Two minutes was enough for me to get myself together for a really long day ahead and prepare myself for a battle of crazy fans. Well, not all fans are crazy. Some are quite normal and kind. Some a bit too interested in me it actually creeps me out.

"We are going to start now." The female staff said to me with a smile.

I took a deep breath and beamed my biggest smile at the first fan that came through.

[[After 3 & 1/2 hours later]]

"It's finally over!!"

I screamed as I threw my arms up. I then massaged my jaw and my whole face. Smiling for almost 3 hours and a half has made my entire face become so stiff and numb. I stretched my entire body as I stood up. Sitting on a chair for this long made my legs and bottom go numb!

"You did great." Jaebum smiles and patted my head. "Is there anything you want to eat before we go to our next schedule?"

I put my finger to my chin and hummed for awhile. What do I want to eat? Right now I feel like having sushi or either chicken. Being a known player is so tiring!

"I'll get sushi. I want lots of them. This is so tiring!" I pouted and then slumped back down in the chair. "What was next again? Was it an interview?"

"The interview is last. The next one is a photo shoot where you dress up as your character from the game. After that it's another photo shoot for another game the company is planning to launch, then it's the interview."

I let out a long sigh. "So tiring to be a well known player. Who told us to get so famous for? I can't even enjoy a normal day."

"Come on, let's go get you food and you can complain in the car while we're on the way to the next location."

I nodded and stood back up. Following Jaebum out of the area, four tall yet extremely built bodyguards approached me to do their job. But really, even though it's tiring, I find it fun from time to time. With a small smile, I think about my next schedule. A photo shoot where I "change" into my character from the game and boy I can't wait to bring Zephaellia to life.

I head towards the car first as Jaebum went to buy the food for me even though I have told him many times that I can get them myself but he doesn't want a repeat of the past. Last time I was almost kidnapped because of this one fanboy who "loved" me way too much and resorted to trying to kidnap me in broad daylight. Luckily a female fan, the one I will always remember because she's so adorable. She called the police while she and her friends had pulled the guy off and stood between the boy and me, preventing the guy from getting closer to me.

I jumped up from my position as Jaebum arrived back with my food and got into the car when he unlocked it. Hopping into the car, he passed over the bag of sushi. I looked into the bag and saw a small box of abalone salad and another box that had the mini tuna sushi rolls. I beamed a thank you to Jaebum and dug into my lunch.

"You're not eating?" I asked as I placed a sushi roll into my mouth.

Jaebum shook his head, "No. Yugyeom is meeting me there and has got food for me." He glanced at me with a smile.