Bingo!

John: *spins around in his chair to face the camera, hands clasped together.* Welcome to my show-

Paul: *from beside John.* Your show? Well, ex-cooooooose me! I thought it was our show!

John: *sighs exasperatedly.* Okay, Paul, it's "our" show.

Paul: Now you're being sarcastic!

John: No comment.

Ringo: *walks up to the desk and sits down beside John and Paul.* Sorry, I was late, I was dealing with . . . *clears his throat.* something.

John: What does that mean?

Paul: Oh, did he- *doesn't finish his sentence because George comes walking up, wiping his face with a napkin.*

George: Who wants a stained napkin that the one and only George Harrison wiped his face with? *waves his napkin at the audience.*

Audience: *screams uncontrollably.*

George: Catch! *hurls it at the front row of people where two teenage girls fight over it.*

Paul: *face-palm.*

John: *starts laughing hysterically.*

Ringo: Yeah . . . He ate all the food off the food cart again.

Paul: I figured.

George: *sits down at the desk with them.*

John: Anyway, we're going to start off our show on the right foot by throwing darts at Ringo.

Ringo: What?!?

John: *squints at his notecard.* Oh, sorry. It says, "Play dart-bingo," not "throw darts at Ringo." My bad.

Paul: Dart-bingo?

John: *screams.* GET THE DART-BINGO BOARD, BOYS!!!

*the dart-bingo board is wheeled out onto the stage.*

John: Now, the rules for this game is to throw darts at things we have done.

George: This should be awful.

John: Shut up, over there! We don't need your worthless opinions, Harrison! Somebody give me the darts!

Paul: *praying.* Oh, lord, please let nobody die today.

Ringo: *chokes on his tea.*

George: *giggles.*

John: *glares at them all while grabbing a dart.* Hey, you stupid cameraman, get that bloody camera on the dart-bingo board!

* Hey, you stupid cameraman, get that bloody camera on the dart-bingo board!

John: *squints.* Hmm. Let's see here. Yes, I do like cats better than dogs. *throws the dart but ends up hitting "never swears" instead.* God, that's false. Paul.

Paul: *grabs a dart.* Well, I do shop online sometimes. *throws the dart but it hits the stage instead.* Oops.

George: My turn! *excitedly grabs a dart and hurls it at "likes to do gardening" and hits it.* In your face, Lennon and McCartney! *starts cackling.*

Ringo: So, my turn? *takes a dart.* I swear, this game is so stupid.

John: I heard that!

Ringo: What?

John: I came up with it.

Ringo: *mutters.* That explains it. *throws the dart at "hates liver and onions" and hits it.* I'm good. *Elvis voice.* Thank you, thank you very much.

John: Stupid Starkey and Harrison, hitting all the bingos. *grabs a dart and tries to hit "likes cats better than dogs" again but hits "has followed directions and built/made something" instead.* What a rip-off! I've never followed directions in my life!

Paul: *rolls eyes.* Of course you haven't. Hmm, I have sung in the shower many times. *hits it and starts doing a victory dance.*

John: Why you little- *grabs a dart.*

George: Hey! It's my turn.

John: No, it's not! Keep your bloody facts straight, Harrison! *flings the dart at the board finally hits "likes cats better than dogs."* Finally!

Ringo: I have a feeling it's going to take a while to get bingo.

Paul: We might want to go to a commercial break.

George: Yeah . . .