CONTEST

George: We're going to be having a contest for all you freaks~ I mean, Beatlemaniacs! *smiles nervously.*

Paul: *unimpressed.* Nice cover-up, George.

Ringo: *hurriedly.* Anyway, there's going to be a contest where you fans~ *looks pointedly at George.* ~can write an essay called, "Why I Love the Beatles."

John: I know all of you are thinking, "Now, why on earth would we want to write an essay like that?" Well, I have the answer~

Paul: *interrupts him.* Whoever's essay gets the most votes gets to be a guest on our show!

John: *glares.* I was going to say that.

Paul: You were talking too slowly.

George: Will you two stop fighting for once?!? *looks back at the camera.* Just make sure to tag our writer, Lilie, and have your essay in by Saturday because the votes are going to be counted Sunday and the winner will be announced! And then you can be on our show!

Ringo: I'm so excited!

Paul: Yeah, I can't wait!

John: *appears unenthusiastic.* There will need to be a thorough background check to make sure the winner doesn't have a criminal record, because we'd be putting our lives in danger!

Paul, George, and Ringo: *give him looks.*

John: What?

Paul: Just don't say anything anymore.

George: Good luck with your essays!