Chapter 1, I'm The Same Disaster

*Rocky's P.O.V.*

It's been six months since I made the biggest mistake of my life thus far. Six months since I cheated on Skylar. Not a word has been spoken between us since that day I went to her house to talk to her. She made me leave, and not once did she answer my texts and calls. Either she was too hurt to face me, or she really wanted to move on.

I was hoping to god it was the first option, rather than the latter.

I had a sense of deja vu as my siblings asked me to go out tonight, and I obviously denied. They were going to a club, and there was no way I was gonna watch all of my siblings have a good time with their partners when I was craving a certain someone. "Come on, bro. It's been six months. There comes a time when you have to let go," Riker called through my locked bedroom door. I was laying on my bed in the new band house, playing a depressing melody on my acoustic guitar.

"You'd die if Vanni broke up with you," I responded.

"Touché," he sighed. I nodded to myself, knowing that I was right. "We're gonna head out. Call either one of us if you need something."

"You know there's only one thing I need right now," I mumbled as I played the riff of Repeating Days.

"Night, little bro," he said as he finally left. It wasn't even thirty seconds later when another knock sounded at the door.

"Ugh, what," I groaned in frustration.

"Just thought Vader could keep you company," my youngest brother called through the door. I sighed and set my guitar down, going to unlock the door. I was back on my bed before Ryland opened the door. Vader, his French bulldog puppy, strutted into my room, begging to be let up onto my bed. "Night, Rock."

I picked Vader up and set him on the bed next to me. His tiny body curled up to my chest, and I gently scratched the top of his head. "It's sad that the only affection I can get is from a dog," I sighed to myself. His ears perked up, not understanding a thing I said. "At least you won't question my love." I mumbled as I draped my arm over his little frame.

Even though I was craving cuddles from Sky, Vader would have to do for now. We stayed cuddled up, drifting off to sleep, as I wondered what my love was doing at this very moment.