Chapter 14, Pt. 2

*Sky's P.O.V.*

"I don't know what to do," I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands.

"I don't want her here," he grimaced.

"I know, babe. Just give me a minute," I said as I ran a soothing hand up and down his bicep. "I can't just ban him from seeing her. He's a grown man, and I'm his little sister. There's not much I can do."

"Well, it's your house. You could at least kick her out," he practically whined.

"You ok over here?" I heard my brother's voice behind me.

"No, we're not ok. I want her out of here," Rocky demanded.

"Woah, bro, calm down. And don't talk to her like that."

"Isaac, can you at least let her leave so we can talk to you?" I asked civilly.

"Alright, fine," he gave in. "I'll walk you out, babe."

Rocky and I both stepped away from the door so Isaac could show her out. Once the door was shut, Rocky sighed with relief. "I never thought I'd have to see her again."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that was gonna happen."

"It's not your fault," he said as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"God, just knowing what she did to you makes me wanna claw her eyes out," I growled.

"Ok, Sky, calm down," he chuckled.

"I just don't get why someone would ever do that to you. You're so sweet," I mumbled sadly, placing my head on his shoulder.

"Your mood swings are awful," he laughed.

"Oh shush," I smiled as I playfully hit his chest.

The front door opened again and Isaac walked back in. "Ok, she's gone. I still don't see the big deal."

"The big deal is that Alexa is Rocky's ex girlfriend. She cheated on him before I met him," I explained.

"Seriously?" Isaac asked, looking shocked. "I didn't take her for the cheating type."

"It's only a matter of time before she does it to you," Rocky mumbled.

"Rocky!" I scolded him, hitting his arm.

"What?" he whined, holding his arm. "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

"How did you meet her anyway?" I asked my brother.

"It was probably a little over a year ago. I was on a business trip out here and I met her at a bar. We fooled around for one night and went our separate ways. I ran into her again when Xander and I came out here last month, and we've been seeing each other since."

"Did you say a year ago?" Rocky asked.

"Yea, why?"

"Oh my god," Rocky said under his breath. He covered his eyes with his palm and grimaced. "You're the guy she cheated on me with."

"Shit, dude. I didn't know. She never said anything about having a boyfriend," Isaac rambled in a panicked tone.

"That just makes the situation a million times better."

"Small world, isn't it?" I chimed in.

"Sky, you're not helping," Rocky muttered.

"Yea I know," I shut up. "Isaac, I'm not trying to be controlling, but I think you should break up with her."

"Ugh, what did I get myself into," Isaac moaned. "I'm seriously sorry, Rocky. But hey, on the plus side, at least you met my sister. I'll take some credit for you guys meeting." Rocky smiled at his statement, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yea, she's kinda awesome," he said as he placed a kiss on my temple. A wide smile made its way onto my face in response.

"Ok, I've gotta go call Alexa now," Isaac said as he made his way upstairs.

"Do I ever get any peace and quiet?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Nope," Rocky chuckled, rubbing up and down my arm. "I'm sorry, I know all this stress is the last thing you need right now."

"Stress is inevitable, don't feel bad Rocky," I reasoned, shrugging. The movement caused a wave of pain to shoot through my chest. I grimaced as I set my hand on my injured ribs.

"Babe, you gotta stop doing that," Rocky sighed.

"Let me guess, you're gonna carry me up to bed, shove an ice pack at me, and make me lay still all day," I sassed jokingly.

"Wow, you know me so well," he chuckled. "Now, come on. Up you go."
He gently picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs.

"I was kidding," I whined.

"I'm not," he whined back, mocking my tone. "You need your rest, baby. You'll thank me one day."

"Thank you, Rocky Lynch," I gushed, setting my hand over my heart. "Will you put me down now?"

"Nope."

"Ugh."