Chapter-2.BFF

Stefanie's POV
   I got off from my dad's car as I said goodbye to him. I was going to enter the university,

   I noticed a pair of soft arms hugging me tightly from behind and taking the life out of me, I suddenly recognized who it was, It was none other than Miss. Janelle Morane, My best friends. She is drop-dead gorgeous with her curveous body, blonde hair that fall of her shoulder, brown eyes and her soft cherry red lips.

      “Hey Jans, How are you?” I asked turning my face back facing her, as she replied,  “Good, How about you?”
Same as always" I said because I had nothing interesting going on my life,  

          When I zoned out for a moment thinking about my life she started shaking my arms pointing towards two mens standing in the hallway, They were pretty handsome, one of them was talking over the phone he had brown hair, grey eyes, stubbled jaw, he was wearing white shirt and faded jeans, the other one was laughing by hearing his friend's conversation on the phone, I have to admit he was prettier than the brown-haired boy, he was wearing a black t-shirt under his brown leather jacket, he had a prefect jawline, blonde- haired.

  Janella suddenly pulled me out of my dream world by calling my name,“Stefanie, Stefanie, Ugh! Stefanie Caston!” She screamed all the students were staring at us “Janella, Will you calm the hell down girl? I asked whispering, “Only if you listen to me", She replied, I nodded.

  “Steffy, just look at them they at them they are sooo damn handsome", Oops! I forgot to tell you Janella is a sucker for boys but that doesn't stop me from loving her as she has been my best friend since third grade.
                **********
I am really sorry guys for late update as my mid-terms were there, that's why, so how's the chapter? Did you like it? Tell me in the comments and I will 110% reply to it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.