Chapter. 5. Café?

Stefanie's POV

What the....??? Is someone kidding me!!!! He is None other than Landon Macben!!!
The most brilliant student of our university!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! I wanted to scream out loud but I knew better!!!

If I screamed Mr. Will throw me out of here by kicking my ass and once my Mom knows about it then I will be buried 6 feets under the ground!!! And let me guess What Janella is gonna do on my 'death day!!!??? I don't know if that's even a word!!! But still.....

    SHE'S GONNA THROW A HUGE PARTY, INVITE CELEBS, ONE D, MY COUSINS, MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON!!!!

    “STEFANIE"!!!! Uh...oh.... Looks like someone just shouted my name and I'm damned!!!! And that someone turned out none other than else Mr. Will.

  “S-s-sorry sir, I was just thinking about the correlation between ecosystem and biodiversity!!!!"

    As soon as that words left my mouth I turned a bit to see Landon his jaw looked like it was about to touch the floor!!!! And his face held shock like some 5yrs old child pulled his towel just as he came out of shower and ran away with it!!!!!

   “Land-”, “Stephan-”. We said at the same time.

    “Oh I see you two know each other already. So there may not be a problem for you to go their together. Am I right? He asked raising one of his eyebrows with a look saying You can't say no to me  bitch!!!!

      “Yes sir”. Landon said smiling at us in his deep husky voice.

    “You two may leave now. I'll tell details about this later”. He said dismissing us. We nodded and left. As I stepped outside of his cabin with Landon. He asked “Wanna go for a coffee?”  

   I didn't quite expected that because no boy till date hadn't asked me even for a  chocolate with him!!!!! I quickly replaced my shocked face with a smiling one and said “Yeah, sure”.
      -------------------------------------
     (In the cafe)
“So, What would you like to have? A waiter with green eyes and black curly hair asked us taking our orders after we took our seats and I gave Landon a demure smile that I wasn't supposed to give but I can't seem to suppress it when he pulled out my chair for me. Such a gentleman!!!  

    “I'll have a Caffè mocha". I ordered as she wrote it down on her notepad.

  “I'll have a Latte macchiato".
He ordered without even glancing at the menu just like me.

     “Coming right up”. With that said she left.

   “So... What do you think about this?” He asked casually, his eyes were flashing with a hint of something I can't seem to figure out.

“Oh That! Hey it's ok! I come here often that's why I don't need a menu and I'm good with Caffè mocha you know”.
I said laughing like a maniac.
I should definitely go to a asylum.

  “What!? No, no.” He said shaking his head.
  “I wasn't talking about that ‘menu thing' I was talking about, you and me going to Harvard. Are you going or not? I'm without a doubt.”

My head was hanging low in shame, What I thought he was referring to and it really turned out!?!?! What the fuck!?!? Can the ground just swallow me? The answer to that was a big ‘NO’!

   As I was pleading to the ground so swallow me up I hadn't noticed that the same waitress who took our order came with it, If it wasn't for Landon who kicked me under the table as if saying out orders came. 

  “Here are your orders, Enjoy.” With that said she placed our orders in front of us and left with a smile and ...... Wink!?!?! Towards me!?!?? What the hell!?!?!?!? 

I left that thought and focused on finishing my beverage in a girly manner trying to not look like a cow boy in front of him. As if I'm not one.

  He seemed the one to always start a conversation and it always ended me cracking a lame joke!!!! Sounds embarrassing and really is!!!! One hell of a !!!!! Then we talked about studies, friends and likes. After our little talk I said bye to him expecting bye from him to but instead he pulled me by my arm and gave me the thing I hadn't expected from him!!! He gave me A .........
     *********************
I'm really very, very, sorry for really late update!!!! But hope you enjoyed it!!! 
Happy Rose day, Propose day and Chocolate day. Whichever you're celebrating in your country now!!!
  Don't forget to like, Share and Subscribe.

Sorry This happens when you checkout a lot of YouTube videos. I wish I could've said this but anyways back to the point.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share (If you want to) Bye!!!!