Chapter.3- Getting a chance

A/N: This chapter is for My drama queen- eliyanaansari6 Go and follow her!!!
Stephanie's POV
    The two boys started making their way towards us and just as I was about to tell Jane about this. She started whispering in my ears.

“Hey!!! See the two hotties are coming towards us!!! I think you should definitely use this chance to get a boyfriend for yourself”. What the??? I thought to myself.

  “It’s not like I can't get a boyfriend. It's just that I don't want to be in a relationship. They're more complicated then our Maths sums!!!” I almost yelled but in a whisper,
“And I don't want any kind of distraction in my studies”. I added firmly.

   My heartbeat started pacing fast as I saw the brown haired boy approaching Jane and the blonde haired APPROACHING ME!?!?!?

   “Hey! Are you new here? He asked just as he stood in front of me.
“Nope, Why? I asked.“I haven't seen you here. So... You know.” He said.             

   The conversation seemed awkward and he seemed shy and by shy I mean really very shy. But Still he was pretty good to talk and his shyness disappeared in thin air as we talked for ten mins.

“Ok Got to go bye!!!! I said quickly as I checked the time and saw It was getting late and I was in midway I stopped in tracks and mentally slapped my head for not asking his name. “I’m really stupid”. I said to myself.

After all the lectures, I was not in the mood to go home so I messaged Janella to meet me at our one of the favourite places ‘Snow fall café’. It makes the world's best latte's For me!!! I told her to come at 6 o'clock but that Queen decided to show up at 6:45!!!! For what she got an earful lecture from me.

   “So, What do you wanna know about him? She said smirking. Oh How badly I wanna take that smirk off her face!!!

“What's the guy's name, the one you were talking to?  I asked because the guy seemed nice perfect for her and As I started dreaming their marriage and naming their children. I know how stupid of me but she's my bestie and this things are my birthright!!!! She answered my previous question saying...

“Oh That one! He said his name is Ryder". She said sipping latte as I was still stirring my spoon in mine. 

   “Do you know his friend's name?” I asked rather quickly. “The one who approached you? She asked with a small smile.

  “Yes. So....?” I waited for her to anwer. “Landon, his name is Landon". Wow, Badass name, Well suits him.

“I think I should go I've got a date tonight”.  She said hurriedly leaving.“Ok bye but forget to use protection. I winked at her. “You!!!! She started slapping my shoulder. “Sorry, sorry. You can go". “Ok boo see you later”. And with that she went to get for her date all excited and here I am sitting all alone in a café. After sometime I headed to home by catching a bus, when I reached there, the whole house was silent as no one was there. So I laid down on the couch in my living room closed my eyes without even bothering to change my clothes or to sleep in my room.
         ***************
Readers: *Pointing towards me* Guys!!! She's the Author who takes forever to update!!!! And this isn't even an update, hell we can't even call this a filler!!!!!
Me: *hided behind bush, starts to come out off it* I know this chapter is crap. But my mind isn't working and The writer's block is making me go crazy!!!! But you can take this candies as An Christmas and sorry gift.
*Takes out handful of candies from her pocket*
Reader: Ok!!! We forgive you now!!! But don't repeat this mistake or be ready to face the consequences!!!
Me: *gulps audibly* Yeah!!!
OK Enough of this!!!!  
*Don't forget to vote and share*