Prologue

Falling in love. The one thing that as much as possible I wouldn't want to experience.

Why? Because it's the one thing that scares me the most. I saw how it can destroy people, family, relationships and friendship. I saw how people went crazy because of it.

Yet at the same time I can't help but be amaze by it. I saw how it rebuild people. How it pushes them to be better, to change and to do some unbelievable things.

However, even if I know these things. It still scares me. I don't want to fall in love. I don't want my heart to be broken. I'm scared that once I do, I will lose control.

But it seems like fate has a different plan for me. Or it just really hates me that all the things that I never really wanted she shoves it on my face.

It all began when my father, the fire king, declared a second war to the Ice tribe – our number one enemy. That time I never thought that I'd meet the person who would force me to face the thing that I've been avoiding. For the first time in my life, I met the person who made me question my beliefs, myself and my actions.

His name?

Ying Kong Shi. The youngest prince of the Ice Tribe.

I know... I am so screwed. Who the heck in their right mind falls for their enemy!?