Chapter 3

My brother and I were tasked to get the Ice leaf from the bear tribe. On our way there, we saw Ka Suo and his envoy guardian galloping away. I frowned about to attack but Shuo Gang stopped me. He told me that we'll see them again soon anyway.

About to continue our journey, I stopped when I heard a groan.

Looking around, I saw Yun Fei leaning on a tree and starting to wake up.

"Yun Fei!" I called out happily. Quickly going to his side to check on him. He was quite pale. It must be the Heart Scorcher that I gave to him.

"Yun Fei," I said, helping him get up. I saw my brother watching as curiously and with a serious look on his face. My gut was telling me that he was planning something but I ignored it.

Happy that Yun Fei was back at my side again.

Back into our camp...

I told Yun Fei to wait for me in my tent. Quickly leaving because I could feel the flowers forcing their way out my throat.

When I was hidden enough, I sighed. Relaxing my throat. This flower seems bigger than the first ones. My body spasmed, coughing the flowers were more difficult and painful this time.

Three minutes later...

Three kinds of flowers were in front of me. I smiled. They were gorgeous.

One is Gloxinia, it means love at first sight

One is Gloxinia, it means love at first sight. How fitting.

The second is Dandelion which means happiness

The second is Dandelion which means happiness. I chuckled. I'm indeed really happy to see him.

The last one is Acacia, it means concealed feelings

The last one is Acacia, it means concealed feelings. This doesn't need explaining at all.

Getting the flowers, I went back to my tent. I frowned seeing that Yun Fei wasn't around.

Where is he? Remembering my brother's expression, a while ago, I immediately went to his tent.

There I saw Yun Fei about to be killed by my brother.

"Brother!" I said, quickly shielding Yun Fei with my body. "He is mine. You are not to kill him!"

Shuo Gang gritted his teeth. "I don't like him." He said.

I smirked. "Then leave him alone. Don't even look at him." I said, quickly pulling Yun Fei away from his tent.

When we were at my tent, I gave him the antidote. He immediately swallowed it. I guess he was really hurting.

"Do you feel better?" I said, meeting his gaze.

He nodded, making me smile. Honestly, I want to hug him but I couldn't so I just told him to rest and change his clothes. I also ordered him to stay in my tent. I don't want him to get hurt when we attack the bear tribe.

____________________________________________

Even though we had minimal interaction, I still treasure that time. It felt like it was only yesterday. The happiness when I saw him again. The contentment that I felt because I know that he was standing by my side again.

I really really love him, my Yun Fei.