one: invited

Your POV

"I can't believe it's going to be the end of school year!" I exclaimed happily, jumping around with Minjee who was cheering.

"We're going to graduate highschool!" Minjee exclaimed.

We didn't even care if other people are watching at us.

Jinyoung, Bambam, and the others just stare at us as if we're like some crazy people.

"They really need a mental health." Yugyeom state sarcastically.

"Yah! I'm not the only one who needs a mental care!" I protest while childishly pouting and crossing my arms as I went beside to my prince Jinyoungie~.

Jinyoung only chuckled at my childish behaviour and put his arms around my waist.

Minjee, Yugyeom and Bambam fangirled/fanboyed as Jinyoung did that.

"What's fangirling and fanboying about us? You guys knew that we do that everyday!" I said with my furrowed brows.

"It's just you guys are so sweet and..clingy, as always!" Jaebum stated.

"What's wrong with it? Every couples does that!" Jinyoung said, seriousness filled his eyes. His arms were tightly wrapped around me with his chin resting on my shoulder, "Don't tell me that you and Maehyun(just an OC) never do that...in private."

That made Jaebum and his girlfriend blush, but Jaebum nodded anyways.

"Let's not talk about clingy couples we're talking right now. Look, it's only few days before graduation now! Let's PARTY!" Mark cheered as all of us joined the cheer as well.

"Where will the party held?" Youngjae asks.

"My friend, Namjoon, told me he's setting a party at his house. I ask him if we're invited, so he said yes!" Jackson happily replied.

We all cheered again, while Bambam and the others start dabbing numerously.

Except Jinyoung.

He had an emotionless face, looking at our friends who were happily enjoyed chatting with each other.

I faced Jinyoung, "Oppa." I called.

He looked down at me as he smiled at me, "Ne, (Name)?"

"What's wrong? You seemed emotionless when Jackson informed that we're invited at Namjoon's party." I said, concerned.

He sighed, "Well, it's just..I don't want us to come at the party."

"Why?" I ask in confusion...and a little bit angry.

"I don't want you to get drunk and accidentally get laid with the other guys. I want you to stay with me at home and cuddle with you." He pouted, using his best aegyo.

I giggled at his cute face, "Yah! I'm not fond of drinking alcohols! I'm not getting laid with any guys, only you, y'know! And we can go to the party, but only in 2 or 3 hours? Jebalyo?" I used my cutest aegyo while hugging him.

Jinyoung whined like a kid, "But I wanna cuddle with you tonight!"

"Jebal, what about 1 hour at the party? Jebal, jebal, jebal, jebal, jebal!!" I pleaded cutely.

"Ne, Jinyoung hyung, you're gonna make (Name) noona cry in no time." I heard Yugyeom said.

"Yah, Jinyoung! You can go to the party in two hours only, then both of you can go home." Jaebum states.

After a minutes of pleading, Jinyoung sighed.

"Ne, arraso." He finally agreed.

Jackson screamed happily like a girl and about to jump on him, but Jinyoung glared at him before he can pounce.

Jackson only smiled sheepishly with a peace sign.

"Then, let's go!" Mark said signalling us to leave.

"Where? To the party? We didn't ev--" Bambam got cut off.

"To home, babo!" Mark finished.

We all laughed slightly.