two: party

Your POV.

"What to wear? What to wear?" I quickly mumbled, as i was searching through my drawers to what i should wear.

"Aha!" I excitedly shout, as I found my black sweater with a 'Hello Kitty' words printed on it.

I pulled a blue ripped shorts that nearly ends at my inner thigh.

I closed my drawer and moved towards under my bed and got my black converse.

I put on the clothes and head towards my mirror.

I combed and pulled my hair into a tight ponytail but leave my bangs down(ignore it, if you dont have bangs).

I only added small powder on my face and put some eye liner and lipstick.

"(Name), honey! Your sweet boyfriend is here now!" I heard my eomma shouted.

"Ne, ne! I'll be there in a few seconds!" I shouted back.

I put on my converse, pick my phone and my earphones and left the room.

"My baby is really lucky to have you, Jinyoung-ah." I heard eomma giggled.

"Ne, me too, eommoni(??..pls leave a comment cuz I'll change that. Still learning~) I promise that I will love her, you know, I'm always loyal to (Name)." I heard Jinyoung replied.

I got downstairs to see eomma gave Jinyoung a quick hug.

Eomma saw me and ran towards to gave me a tight hug.

"My baby is all grown up! Ayiiiee! I love you so much, hun!" Eomma tighten her hug, still I hugged her back.

"Eomma! I'm graduating highschool, not getting married!" I whined with a pout.

Jinyoung chuckled at my baby-face as eomma pulled away.

"Okay, both of you can go now. If both of you took long, you can stay at his house for the night." Eomma said.

"Jinjja, eomma?" I excitedly ask.

"Yes, yes, a thousand yes. I trusted Jinyoung already, since you were both young. Now, off you go." Eomma said as she pushed us both out.

Eomma planted a kiss on my forehead before we left my house.

Of course, I'm allowed now. Since I also left some of my clothes at his house. Also, same for him.

"You really look beautiful with that out fit, jagiya." Jinyoung complimented as he stared at me.

I blushed like a tomato, though I'm getting used with his compliments, why am I still blushing?

"Oppa!" I whine, playfully hitting his arm, "Stop flattering me!" I pouted with crossed arms.

Jinyoung laughed and hugged me.

|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|

"Nice party, Namjoon!" I commented, giving Namjoon a pat on his back.

"Ne, thanks, (Name)!" Namjoon smiled at me.

"Ayoo! Annyeong, (Name)!" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned around and smiled, "Oh, hi Tae!" I waved at Taehyung.

"Where's Jinyoung hyung?" He ask me with his infamous boxed smile.

"Oh, talking with Jackson, Chanyeol, and Seokjin. I think at the backyard." I replied.

He nodded, "Okay, gomawo!" Then he left, probably looking for them.

"How's with Jinyoung?" Namjoon asks me.

"It's fine, as always. Me and him? We're clingy! Mostly him!" Namjoon laughed a bit.

He found our relationship, a bit cringe, just by the thought about it.

We talked more for about 30 minutes, laughing and bickering. Then suddenly, Jinyoung came.

"Mind if I borrow her?" Jinyoung asks, I can see a little jealousy in his eyes.

Namjoon nodded as Jinyoung pulled me away from him. We pass through the crowds till we reach counter.

"What were you doing with him?" He ask, his eyes darken, as his voice turned deep and low.

"Yah, we were just talking. No need to be jealous. We're just friends." I replied, playfully rolling my eyes.

Jinyoung raised his one brow, "Hmhmm. JUST talking? Alright. And for your information.. I'm not jealous!"

I smirk, "Well, you look like you are, oppa."

He pretended that he didn't heard my remark.

"I thought you're with Minjee and Maehyun." He said.

"Well, you already know that they're with their boyfriends." I sighed.

We got silent for a moment, before Jinyoung drag me outside.

"Yah, what are we doing here?" I ask.

He looked at me, then smirk, "Let's party with them."

+-+-()-+-+()+-+-()-+-+()+-+-()-+-+()+-+-

"Oh yeah!!" I yelled as everyone laughed at me at my sudden loudness.

We all danced to the beat of the music, that played 'Turn up the music' by 'Chris Brown'. (Yeah, Kyum's fave musician)

Everyone started to go crazy like rockstars.

The next song played 'Here's to never growing up' by 'Avril Lavaigne'

We continued to dance crazily until the next 3 songs, because Jinyoung pulled me aways from the crowd.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Home." He simply answered.

"But we're having fun!" I whined.

"You promised that we'd be here only in 2 hours, remember?" He says.

That made me pout again. As much as I still want to dance with the crowd, but I'm so tired as heck!

"Arraso. I'm tired anyways!" He chuckled.

We head towards the maindoor and about to get out.

"Hey! Leaving already? You guys were here, more like two hours." Namjoon called, holding a cup of beer.

"Well, we need to leave though. (Name) is really tired with those dances at your backyard." Jinyoung replied for me.

"Oh, okay! Bye anyways! Take care the both of you on the way home!" Namjoon say, smiling.

"Bye Namjoon. See you on Monday I guess!" Jinyoung waved and we both left, walking on the street, hand by hand.