five: dripping blood

Jinyoung's POV

"Jagiya, I can't go your house later because my noonas are giving me a visit. They just told me now." I said to the phone, calling my one and only princess.

But before having fun with those men, I want to hear my angel's soothing voice. I hope she would understand with my lame excuse.

"Hm, it's fine oppa. You haven't seen your noonas for a while now, so I understand. I know you missed them." I feel bad for lying to my girlfriend. But I had to do something where she will be protected from those men. (Name) is really an understanding person I've met.

Also deep inside my heart, I missed both of my noonas dearly. They're now on their own, having their own family.

"Thanks for understanding baby girl. Love you, princess." I said sweetly to the phone.

"Love you too oppa~. Tell me how'd it go with your noonas. Talk to you tomorrow oppa. Muwah!"

I then said bye to her and hung up.

Then I head to the attic and see what weapons i could get.

Maybe a knife will do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A knife it is!

I grinned evilly as I found the one and only knife, that was neatly placed on top of the shelf.

I held it with adoration and amusement staring at it of how shiny and sharp it is.

Running my finger on the blade. I pressed my skin  a little harder on the blade, blood dripping down.

I don't feel the pain and itchy feeling on my wound.

Because the only thing I felt....

..is 'anger'....

"Don't worry, my (Name).." I said as I left the attic, "I'll make sure, no one ever take you away from me."

" 'Cuz you're mine...."

-+As night falls+- ((At the same alley))

No one POV.

"Shut up you dickhead!"

"You shut the f*ck up ass! I won the bet, I can have that chick all to my self!"

"No f*cking no! You cheated Jeongseok!"

Jinyoung can't be visible in the dark since he was wearing all black. Mask is also added.

The voices are very clear to him. He swear he could mutilate them on time. But he had to wait.

"Now give me the damn money, Minsoo."

After minutes of them arguing and Jinyoung waiting.

The guy named Minsoo just gave up and give the whole 100 bucks to Jeongseok.

Jinyoung have wasted no time and dash towards them...

SPLAT!! SPLAT!!

"Two birds in one stone. That was easy." Jinyoung smirk to himself, stomping the heads of a dead men making the skull underneath crack.

He threw the heads inside the trashbin, and hid the bodies deeper into the dark.

He stuffed his bloody clothes in the bundle and put it inside his backpack and then pulled out his another clothes in the another bundle and put them on.

He pulled another pair of shoes and put them on too, and sprayed some perfume so it wouldn't smell him like he came from a dead.

Jinyoung made sure that he didn't leave any small things so police suspect any evidences.

How about his knife? He wiped it with damped clothing and kept it in his backpack. His fingerprints wouldn't be spot since he wore gloves.

Jinyoung smiled, a psychotic smile that would scare the sh*t out of you.

He could picture the gory, bloody, dead bodies in his mind.

"Oh my sweet sweet (Name)~." He giggled as he pick up his backpack.

"You will be happy with me jagiya~ I already kill these men, just for you. ^_^"

He suddenly laughed like a madman.

(A: errrr... Heheheh, sorry Jinyoung stans. Well, im one of you 2✌✌)

No one did heard him laugh since it's already 2 in the morning.

He's really obsessed with his angel. His one and only angel, (Name)...

"I'll make sure no one will ever tear us apart, my angel."

He swear two heart have now appeared in his eyes.

Jinyoung looks like he's fanboying or..fangirling like a crazy fan obsessed with their idol.

After a minute later, he came back to his senses. Jinyoung held an emotionless face and walk out of the alley like nothing happened.

In his inner monster, he is satisfied of what he done. No guilt filled him.

He walk on the street quietly, picturing the beautiful gore he had paint.

Sorry for my poor gory scene.. Jinyoung here is possessive, more like a yandere. In the first book, he's not really that psychotic guy, and then I made him overly obsessed with you reader in this book.

Heheheh....and for my grammars, sorry toooooo.. Readernim is studying ENGRISH😁😁✌