six: FINAL

Your POV.

"How was it with your noonas?" I ask Jinyoung as I took a huge bite on my ramen and sip on it.

Jinyoung smiled and took a sip on his drink, "It was actually great, we had fun together, ate a pizza, and chatting wih our lives, with their boyfriends. They also ask about you and I told them you're fine. I really did miss them dearly."

His reply got me a smile, I was really happy to see Jinyoungie, in a cute way. Honestly, why am I falling for him everyday?

"You know I love it when you talk about your family, Nyoung. Seriously, stop doing that! You're making me fall for you even more deeper!" I giggled, pinching both of his cheeks while shaking it.

He pouted pretending to be in pain.

"Owwie~! It hurts~! Jagiya~!" He whined cutely, grasping both of my hands.

Omo!! Why is he so cute?!

I love this side of Jinyoungie! <3

"Omo! Jinyoungie, you're so cute~!" I swooned cutely. This time, not pinching his cheeks but grabbing his cheeks.

"Ahh, omo! (Name)-ie so cute~!" Then this time he is grabbing both of my cheeks and shaking it. As a revenge.

"Wahh! Oppa! Hajima~!" I whined, having my hands on his hands that was on his cheeks.

He eventually stop and chuckle, pinching the tip of my nose.

We ate and talk until we finished our foods, and paid, then left the store. Holding hands.

We were walking and talking around the Han River, taking pictures, playing around and having a good time.

We never care if people are watching us like a child. All we care is we have each other. My Jinyoungie is the best man I have. And I'm glad we became best friend since young and became part of my life. He's always there for me. The moment we shared our love felt like magical. Who wouldn't feel that?

We were walking but when two girls about our age stop infront of us.

"Hi!" The girl with a curly brown hair greeted, looking at Jinyoung. Completely ignoring my presence!

"Yes?" Jinyoung ask with a formal smile, but I can see he's not interested with these girls.

"Uhm, hi, do you mind if we ask your name?" The other girl with straight black hair ask Jinyoung smiling sweetly. How dare they? Are they flirting with my Nyoungie? Can't they notice a girlfriend is beside him?

"Why?" Jinyoung ask, confusingly.

"Nevermind, can we have your number anyway? I'm sure you're sister won't mind." How rude! Number right away?!

"Excuse me ladies? I think both of you got a wrong guy to ask for a number. His girlfriend is beside him! Why don't you just scram before I finish you?" I warned them.

They both flinch as they notice my expression. They nodded and apologized before they left in our way.

I glared at their as they walk away, until an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"You're so hot when you do that." Jinyoung commented, kissing my cheek.

"They're rude. They didn't even notice a girlfriend and they even thought me as your sister!" I angrily said.

My anger vanished when I felt soft plump lips press against mine.

"Stop acting so sexy, jagi~." He responded huskily against my lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"They'll pay if they do that once again." He added, putting his forehead against mine.

I smirked, "I know you will."

"I love you my (Name)-ie."

Jinyoung's POV.

I have my (Name) all to myself forever.

And I will keep my promise to make those girls pay for making my jagiya angry and jealous.

(Name) is mine.

No one else can have my angel!

I killed those bastards for scaring her and now I'm going to kill these girls for making my (Name) jealous and mad!

I love my (Name) and my (Name) love me too!!

"I love you too my Jinyoungie."

I'll keep that to myself. *smiles evilly*

Oh (Name), you know that you're mine and I'm yours. Alone...

.

.

.

.

(Possessive Jinyoung and (Name) on the loose!! Omo! I'm not imagining that!!huhuhuhuhu)

Is it okay with you guys that I ended it here? Wahh mianhae!! I think some of you wanted to continue this but really I'm so sorry for your long wait and for a short chapter! I'm out of ideas!! I promise I'll make some more if I have time.

Phew!! Bambam is saved from that military!! And I really want to thank those people who sacrificed for Bam, who supported him (ahgases), and also from fandoms who gave love and support for our dab king! Also, GAME thank you for taking of Bam!! So Yugyeom don't be jealous about Bam's new friend,hahaha! God blesses you all, gomawo!!

-end-