three: kisses and cuddles

Your POV.

"Oppa, let's watch movies." I suggest as I plop down beside him on the couch.

"Arraso." He shrugs and stood up, walking towards the tv and crouch down, pulling out some romantic movie and showed it to me, "What about this?"

I grin and nodded, "I like that."

Then, he started to play the movie and cuddle beside me while watching the movie.

Not even for a minutes, Jinyoung's arms had circling on my waist and set me on his left lap as he held the back of my hands.

While I was focusing on the movie, Jinyoung sent some light kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"I don't mind you kissing me like that, oppa. Unless...it's intimate.." I said as I lean my back on his chest.

He stopped kissing my shoulder as he rest his chin on my shoulder and hugged me tighter. A small pout was visible on his lips.

Cute!!

"You know me, (Name). I would never do that kind of things to my girlfriend. I respected girls a lot. But I respected you more. All I wanted is to shower you with my love. I hate having sex with my jagi. Kisses and cuddles are enough, because that is all what I wanted to give with the girl I truly love, and that is you." Jinyoung said softly as I smiled tenderly with his words.

I put my arms around his neck,"This is why I love you very much oppa. Fortunately, that's all what I wanted too."

Jinyoung smiled at me and planted his lips against mine as I responded.

We both close our eyes as we shared a sweet kiss. I always knew his lips are more softer like we shared our first one.

Jinyoung had his right arm on my waist for support and lie me on the sofa so he's on top, with me underneath him.

We move our lips in sync and a minutes later he bit my lower lip, I gasp when he did that and he had the chance to enter his tongue in me.

I just gave up with my tongue because I know he'll win though.

His tongue explored every inch in my wet cavern and he slowly pulled away a seconds later, with our strings saliva still attached.

His eyes closed as he lean on my neck and start planting sweet kisses on them like what he did earlier.

This is what I love about Jinyoung. He isn't like the other guys. Jinyoung is the sweetest guy I've ever met since childhood. I never wanted this moment to end. If this would be a dream, I feel like I don't wanna wake up anymore. But this is reality. It's all what I wanted.

I can't even hear the sound of the movie, because I was listening with the beat of our hearts.

He pulled away as he stares at me.

I look into his eyes, they were full of passion and love. I think I can still melt just by that stare.

"Saranghaeyo, (Name)."

"Nado saranghaeyo, Jinyoung oppa."

He kissed my forehead sweetly and touched his forehead against mine.

"I really love kissing you on the forehead." He said as he lightly rubbed the tip our noses together, making me giggled cutely, "It's the sign of respect."

"I know." I replied, pecking his lips.

He giggle as we both sat up and focus on the movie.

My head was on his chest, his other hand is caressing my hair while his hand is holding mine.

:':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':':

The movie ended an hour later, Jinyoung made sure that he turned off every electrical devices and all the windows and the doors are locked.

Once everything is clear, I yelped when Jinyoung suddenly carry me bridal style up the stairs and to his room.

He close the door by his feet and gently laid me down on his bed.

"You don't have to carry me like a bride you know." I said with a little pout.

"Waeyo? Do you want me to put you on my shoulder instead?" He asks, raising his brow.

"Aniyo~!" I pout with my arms are crossed, acting like a five year old.

"Now, don't pout. You look like a child." Jinyoung says, holding his laughter.

"But I am a child eomma~!" I whined, trying to use my aegyo.

I wait to see his reactions for calling him 'eomma'.

"For the billionth time, (Name), I am not your mother." He shook his head while chuckling slightly.

"But you sure act like one~. Now, stop standing there and cuddle with me now~!" I pulled his wrist childishly, making him stumbled forward and lay beside me on the bed.

He just chuckled and pull the covers and then hugged me.

I snuggled closer to him as he did the same too. The warmth and the love is the only thing I felt right now.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." He said, caressing my hair.

"Me too." I replied, pulling him closer to me, "Can you sing for me oppa~?" I look up at him, giving him my puppy dog eyes.

He playfully cover his eyes with his palm, "Yah, yah! You're shining so bright!"

I blush with his small joke yet cheesy.

"Oppa~!" I whine.

He laugh at my whine and then clear his throat.

I behave quietly as I waited for his voice like angel.

He began singing.

His voice are just right, it was like an angel, enough for me to make me fall asleep because of his melodic voice, with the help of his warmth.