four: lazy morning...fuming anger

Your POV.

My eyes fluttered slowly as brightness blind my eyes. I yawn and stretch my arms really wide. I rubbed my eyes then open my eyes.

I woke up in a familiar room that seemingly belongs to my boyfriend.Oh yeah, I remembered from last night.

"Good morning princess." I heard him said as I felt him lying beside me.

His arms is slowly snaking on my small waist and gently bringing my body close to him.

I felt his breath hitting my hair and my forehead.

Too tired to even wake up but I did move my right arm to wrap it around his torso.

I heard him chuckled softly, "You're not planning on getting up, are you?"

"No..." I forced my voice to croaked out, though I'm not in the mood to speak.

Jinyoung giggled softly as I felt his soft fingers brushing my hair out of my face and place it behind my ear.

"You know babe, you're really cute when you sleep like that." All I did is to slowly nod my head.

"Especially, when that saliva of yours are dripping from your mouth earlier." I felt a heat rush to my cheeks and hide my blushing face in embarassment.

He laughed making me even more embarass.

"Don't worry baby, I wiped that off earlier." He giggled again.

I whine quietly, I mean, who wouldn't be embarass when someone wiped your dripping saliva? Especially, infront of your boyfriend. He might think I'm still a child!!

"You know (Name), you're so childish! That's what I love about you~! Ever since our diaper days!"

I whine lazily, "Oppa~! So embarassing~!"

I heard him laughed.

And you know what?

His laugh are beautiful. It's like a music to my ears.

"Now, come on. I already cooked a ramen. The only one you want for your breakfast." He attempt to make me sit, but I put my arms around his neck.

"Carry me, jagiya~!" I said in a child voice.

Jinyoung's POV.

I laugh lightly when (Name) wanted me to carry her. Ugh!! This is so irritating! She's sooo cute, really! I just can't help but I fell for her childish act. She is such a baby.

I carry her bridal style, I head to my door room and use my foot to open it wide so I wouldn't hurt my angel, unless her head will bump into the door.

I carried her all the way down stairs till we reach the dining room. I had her sit on my lap as I sit as well on the chair.

The smell of fluff ramen caught my jagiya's attention so she rose up from my shoulder.

She then looked at me with puppy yet half sleep dog eyes, and a cute pout on her lips.

Gosh! She's toxicating me like that! >.<

"Can oppa feed me?" She asked, more like requesting me. That eyes and that lips though! My heart is beating like crazy right now.

"Of course jagiya~. Oppa will feed his princess~." I replied sweetly to her as I reach the chopstick from the table.

She squealed cutely as she hugged me.

Damn, I love my baby girl.

(A: uhmm, dat was fricking intimate 2 meh tho when he called readernim baby girl)

(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:)

"Nyoung, you'll come later to our house right?" I nodded and smiled, "Yup, only for my baby."

(Name) grinned at hearing that, yep, I'll definitely come to her house to do our normal routines there, and by tomorrow I'll go home.

We were walking and we came pass the small alley when I heard some voices. And I heard them clearly.

Worst of all...

THEY ARE F**KING TALKING ABOUT MY JAGIYA!!!

"That ass though, I kinda want to see how big it is."

"Nope, those boobs looks the best once I have those in my own hands."

"I wonder how she'll scream under me when I'll f*ck that p*ssy of hers."

"Damn, and that f*cking boyfriend of hers must've took that viginity!"

"Shut up you ass. I already claimed that body before you."

"And I saw that sexy first before you."

Oh, they're fight for her body?!

F*cking damn them! I'll kill these assholes!

They're not getting my angel!

I claimed her. I already claimed her first.

AND THEY ARE NOT GETTING WHAT'S MINE!

"Oppa...don't mind them. Let's just go and...take me home please?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when my angel's soft voice called.

It's clear that she's scared of those kind of men. Her eyes held fear, mostly worried for me that I might pick a fight with them.

"Okay." Was my only response for her.

We both walk away from the near alley.

I slowly took a turn back on my head and I spot two men walking out of the alley and stared at us with those ugly smirks on their f*cking matured ugly faces.

Mostly, they are staring at my (Name).

Remembering their faces and their voices deep sound. Guess what? They are already familiar to me though. And with that I turn my head back infront of us.

I held up my emotionless face, and the only words I kept ringing in my head.

Kill them..

Ehh, I really dont like da sound of dat...eiisshh, its creepy😁

Yayy, double update, sorry for your wait😁✌✌