Going to Jail

"You know you're getting arrested for pushing this young lady down the steps leaving her in a puddle of blood right?" The officer said. "Yes sir. I know and I should be after what I did on my part. She was such a good student. Beautiful young lady passing my class. What I did was wrong. If I gotta suffer consequences so be it. I know better not to put my hands on a girl who is worth any guy's while. Go head. Handcuff me". I said with guilt.
"Alright. Turn around and put your hands behind your back". Officer said.
I obeyed and looked at my classmates.
"Mr....Mr....Where you goin? You gone come back right?" A student asked me. "I'll be back y'all. Just obey and be good students for me". I said. As the officers took me away, all my students was crying. This shit sad. They don't want me to go but they gotta understand that I brought this on myself. Later, I was in jail. Where all the gays, beaters, killas, gangstas, rapists, and drug dealas at. They was cheerin as I walked in. "That's your cellblock # 2840. With him". The officer said as I looked in disgust.
This was a gay motha fucka with long black weave, Nails did Pink, and lookin at me like he wanna get down with me. "Hey". The inmate said in a deep but girly voice. I cringed so bad I was feelin like I needed to vomit. "Hell naw I....oooo". I said in disgust.
"AWWWWW Go in there and deal with it you committed a crime ya go".
He said so got damn fast. I went in there and sat at the bottom bunk.
"Hi handsome". He said. I looked at him as if I wanted to beat the fuck out of him. "Whateva". I said. "What are you here for?" He asked. After asking me that my mind thought back to Princess. "Ion wanna talk about it". I said with guilt in my voice. "Awww baby-  "Ayyeee!! Get yo mothafuckin ass back cause the minute yo ass hug me ima go ODB crazy in this mothafucka goin off in this bitch! Ion know what the fuck you did before I got here and Ion trust it, I don't do gays eitha so get yo ass BACK". Then the gay person laughed at me so hard.
"Shit. Know wtf you laughin fo". I said. "You a ghetto boy. That's why I laughed". "Come on I wanna   "🎵I think I'm Craaaazaaaaay!🎵" I got up so quick in punch mode singin givin that "I dare yo ass" look ready to knock the shit out of this gay mothafucka if he couldn't get away from me. He tried it again. "🎵Bitch. I think I'm Craaaaazaaay!🎵" I singed again walkin up some. 🎵Don't follow meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🎵" I sanged as I looked at him. "For real. Stay yo ass away from me". Then he finally left me alone.