Say What??!😮😮😮😮

I walked in mad af sitting on the couch in the Hotel's Derek living room. I swear Mr. Kelly have gone from knocking me downstairs to getting my ass lit. He Have been hitting nerves in my body lately that I just can't stand. "Sweety are you alright? I saw you had an authentication out there with a guy" This lady with blonde hair, blue eyes, short, and had pink lipstick working behind the hotel desk asked me.
"No. Obviously that's my teacher I just got into it with". I said to her.
"Oh my. I seen where he sat you on fire too. What was that all about?"
She asked. "He's mad because this boy likes me and wanna tear us apart". I said. "Well sweety. I know you're upset but basically male teachers get easily jealous. I had a teacher that was just like him over me". She said.
"Really? What- "Bro Princess come quick!!! Yo boyfriend and Mr.Kelly bout to kill each other!!!!" Queen ran in screaming. "Come on girl they bout to go off!" Loretta said. I quickly ran out to go stop them before they killed each other. When I got out there people just screaming fight and recording.....
"Naw mothafucka you know what you doing!!You really don't love Princess and you know you don't!! You only using her to get what's between her legs  and you know it!!" Mr. Kelly yelled out. "What you mean I'm usin ha?!!! You just a grown thirsty ass man lurkin fo a little girl who way older than you!!!" Trey yelled back. "Really?!! You thank I'm just lurking don't you Trey?!! Well you know what, don't forget you 19 older than her too!!" Mr. Kelly said while Slim was trying to hold him back but Mr.Kelly was getting out of slim's grip.
Over me. They're arguing over me.
"Say bitch don't get mad cause my girl ain't wit yo older perverted ass. Ain't the one that pushed a innocent girl downstairs and got locked up fo 3 months". Trey said smiling. Everybody ooooeed. "Trey!" I said. Although it was true but that was some harsh shit. "Oh really Trey? Really Really?!! Wanna play that game so bad?!! Ok! How bout I done saw you kissed a bitch today and had sex wit ha before you hooked up with Princess?!!!" Mr. Kelly said. "SAY WHAT?!!" Everybody stopped moving in surprised and said. "SAY WHAT?!!"
I Said looking at Trey as he was in shock too.

Mr. Kelly POV

Everybody may have been in shock, but I wasn't. Instead, I stood there with a smile on my face. It's crazy how young boys can play them games like they innocent but been cheatin bein some thots. Trey has been a thot and I know it. Now he standin there lookin stupid. "hahahahahaha" I get the last laugh now bitch😛😁.

Mr. Kelly POV Over