Wedding Plans

Next day I woke up to get dressed. I picked out a blue shirt, and black pants, and blue converse shoes, brush my teeth, and washed my face. I did my Hair into a huge big bun with a little side bangs. I didn't care about make up today so the last thing I did was spray Blue sky perfume on and headed out to drive my pink and white mustang to school. 8 hours later me and Kells talked. "Bae you know I'm gone leave this job soon right?" He said. "Why Kells?" I asked worried. "Cause I was thinking bout looking for a house that you like. Plus, I gotta start back workin on rappin too". He said. "You rap?" I asked surprised.
"Yep. I spit good bars. See, the thing is...I was dreamin that ever since I saw you in my class, I was like "damn she too beautiful and attractive fo ha age. Ima marry that girl". I wanna be wit you bae. Coulda been with a girl my age but I'm tired of these jealous silly hoes. Not all but majority. I want a family wit you babe". He said which warmed my ❤. "Awww how sweet of you kells. When is our wedding day baby?" I asked. "Next month on December 12th". He said.
"Ok. I gotta talk to my mom". I said.
He nodded and winked. "Bye bae". I said. "You ain't goin nowhere till I get my kiss". He said. I turned around smiling. "Crazy ass". I said laughing.
I gave him a kiss then headed out.

Kells POV

As she walked out, I looked at that big ol booty. Yep, still talkin bout it yall😛😁. I was ready to get married to the girl I loved. I can't wait to have a nice ass house with her, family with her, and some babies with her too meanin ima buy the kids stuff, get they Christmas gifts, do thangs fo they birthday, everythang. Speakin on that, Princess gone be my wife cookin breakfast in the mornin, cook dinner for family, and I know she'll be a wonderful mother. And ima be a proud and happy father. "Shit ima have a good life with her as my wife". I said putting my hand on my heart.

Kells POV Over