Her

Mr.Kelly's POV And Whole Chapter

As I'm Outside smokin, I was thinking bout Princess and the shit that happens to her. I know I have pissed her off and I should be ashamed. But tonight I wasn't trying to piss her off.
I needed to give her some type of warning. The more she was mad I was worried, the more she cried I was worried deep down inside. If I hadn't stopped what was gonna happen tonight, who knows what next move Trey could have made? For all I know, Trey could have slipped between her legs without a condom and not give one single fuck. When she's mad, I feel guilty, when she cry, It makes me wanna break down and cry. I really wanted to just go find her room door # right now and sit down, talk to her and apologize for everything I done.
Then, I began to cry.

Mr.Kelly's POV Over

"Aye man it's gone be alright. Quit cryin mane". Slim and Dub-O hugged me. Now I'm a grown ass man I shouldn't be crying. But something about Princess gives me that urge, to feel the way I feel for her. "Colson. Just talk to Princess man. Just apologize first, and tell ha why you did what you did tonight to warn her just in time about Trey iight?" Dub-O said.
"Thank y'all. I just feel like I've been hurting my baby lately and tonight I didn't mean that, like I just been stressing her out. Trey was just being hoeish fakin it. He didn't love ha. He was just.....Idk I just... "Just talk to her man. I'm quite sure she'll understand you up on everything. Hell, I bet she ain't even worried bout when you pushed her downstairs no mo, she probably now worried bout Trey ass who lied to her". Slim said. "I'll try to talk to her". I said. "Trust me, bet you she'll understand why you did what you did tonight". Wiz said pointing out.

Mr.Kelly's Whole Chapter Over