2. Vikk

When I woke up again I was in the minecraft game. I panicked, it was like being in VR, but I didn't have the glasses on and I didn't hold in any controls. I looked down on my hands, they were like blocks, I looked down more on my body, this was my minecraft skin. What the heck?

I didn't dare to move at first, I just looked at my body, until I heard someone, like a yelling voice, shout to me. 

"Hey Vikk, what are you up too?" it sounded like Laake. I didn't know how to reply. I suppose that must've been in the chat or something. 

"I don't really know..." I spoke, questioning everything. 

"Are you in for a godset duel?" Laake's voice came again. 

"Ehm... Not right now. I have a slight problem at the moment" I told him, still confused of my mind. I was staring at the house I made in a game, I was in the game. How the hell was I in the game?

"What's happened?" suddenly another voice came too, Pete's.

"I don't really know" it was weird that their voices came from literally nowhere.

"Can we TP and see?" Laake asked me, I shrugged.

"I don't know if you would see anything" I told them, taking a careful step towards my house, it worked. Then suddenly Florian was in front of me, hitting in the air in front of me.

"I see no difference" he commented.

"Is my live stream still live?" I asked, curious beyond belief.

"I can check, gimme a sec" Flo told me. I walked into my house as I waited. Opening the door with the button on my left and walked through the iron door.

I opened the chest by lifting the lid, like it was a real life chest, and saw down in it. It was full of stuff. Then I went to the ender chest and opened it, I had my godset in there. I picked it up and put it on, it had basically no weigh. I began walking, and noticed that I was incredibly fast, then I jumped, I flew high in the air. This was much more scary in real life.

"No, the stream went offline two seconds in" Florian's voice came again.

"Bad interwebs?" Pete questioned.

"Don't think so" I replied thoughtfully. Maybe this was just a dream, a bad dream I have to wake up from. So I picked up my godsword too, it didn't feel heavy nor easy, just perfect.

"Can we do the duel Laake?" I asked, hoping to wake up if I was in direct danger.

"Sure, but shouldn't you fix the stream?" Laake questioned me.

"I can't at the moment, I might be able to after a fight" I tried to explain. 

"Sure a thing, just tp to the arena" Laake said. I thought for a while, how would I be able to do that.

Before I had to think way too much about it I was standing in the arena, my sword in one hand and a shield in my other.

"Disc?" Laake asked I shook my head, I couldn't get into discord.

"I can't, we'll have to do this like this" I replied holding up my sword. "Let's go"

To fight wasn't as fun as it might seem in the game. I yelled as I ran towards him, even though I was fast and could jump really high it was exhausting to run around and try and hit Laake at the same time. Laake tried to hit me but I held the shield in the way for him and went straight for him. Then I just saw his red body lying on the ground for a few seconds. I stood in the middle of all his stuff, nothing went to my inventory, I had no inventory. I just had my hands and my pockets.

"Is your inventory that full?" Laake asked as he came back. I didn't reply. I was still here, I wasn't waking up. I was still in the game. 

"I have a real problem" I thought out loud before I ran away from the arena.

"With the live stream or with Disc?" Laake asked me. 

"With the game, I'm stuck" I told them. 

"Relog?" Florian questioned. 

"Not possible" 

"But you are running around, so you can't be stuck" Pete commented. 

"I'm really stuck, ehm... can someone call one of my housemates and ask them to wake me up?" I said, I must be dreaming, this can't possibly be real life. 

"But you are awake Vikk, what are you talking about?" Laake sounded confused, but I don't know how. This must only be what they write in chat, which means they must read what I says too. 

"Please, message Josh or Simon that they have to wake me up. I have to be dreaming" I asked again. 

"What do you mean dreaming?" Pete asked. 

"Please Pete, write Josh"