5. Josh

All of the sidemen crowded around the kitchen island, except Vikk. Vikk had been missing since last night, we hadn't heard a single word. He was just gone, poof gone.

"Where can he have gone? He was live for about two seconds, you can see him sitting in his room there" Harry said, pointing to the screen which showed Vikk saying 'Welcome back to' before he got cut off.

"Yeah, Pete messaged me about two minutes after that. Vikk couldn't have gone anywhere in that time" I told them.

"But he is gone, all his computers are off even. He never turns them off" Simon commented.

"But Pete said he was on that Minecraft server" Ethan reminded us, I nodded to show he was right.

"And according to Florian, one of the moderators in that game, Vikk is still online" I added. 

"So, the only communication to him we have is through a minecraft server that we can't get into because we aren't whitelisted?" Tobi questioned.

"Florian and the other moderator guy said that they couldn't change that, it was out of their hands" I explained. 

"So basically we can't reach Vikk in anyway?" Simon asked, his eyes were red and puffy from the lack of sleep. We hadn't gone to sleep last night after we noticed Vikk was gone. We were worried to death when we noticed his phone was still here, and so was his laptop.

"Can he have gotten kidnapped?" JJ asked, earning a light slap on his shoulder from Simon. "What? I'm just saying" he added with a shrug.

"He isn't kidnapped, why would he be on that server if he was kidnapped?" Simon told JJ.

"I don't know... I don't get kidnappers" JJ shoot back. 

"Oh my days..." Harry sighed deeply. "Can't we just speak with Pete or someone? Or start up Vikk's computer. Surely he is logged in to his minecraft account"

"We can't log into Vikk's minecraft account, he would be kicked out from wherever he is, it would help no one" I told him, stressed out.

"But his computer? Maybe he has something that can tell us where he is on it" Harry tried.

"I tried that, it seems like the computers are broken. Impossible to start" Simon told all of us. 

"Weird" Ethan mumbled.

"Weird indeed" Tobi agreed with him.