9. Florian

I sighed before joining a discord call with Josh and Simon. Both of them being on the same account as they were in the same room. 

"Hi guys" I greeted them. 

"Hello Florian, how are you?" Simon asked me.

"I'm fine, tired mostly, but that's not why we are here" I replied, sitting more properly in my chair. 

"He is right" Josh agreed with me. "How's Vikk?"

"Well, last time I saw him he was talking to a minecraft flower while building something really far from his home" I told them, changing from the discord to minecraft, which I was logged into H4M on. Vikk was still talking to that flower while building. 

"What is he saying to the flower? Any clues on where he might be?" Josh asked me, I hadn't really told them about my suspicion on him actually being in the game. I wasn't even sure I believed it myself.

"He is mostly talking about his build, how great it is going to be" I explained, reading the chat as I stared at Vikk while in spectator mode. 

"No ideas about where he might be?" Simon asked.

"I have my suspicions, but I don't think you will believe me" I replied, watching as Vikk put down another block before running back to the chest, it was like he took one block a time, which made my guess even more believable, because why would he run up to the house, put one block down, then run back to the chest. Waste of time. 

"Tell us" Josh asked me.

"I think he is in the game" I spoke, both guys fell silent for a few seconds, probably thinking I'm insane. 

"You're right, I don't believe you" Simon told me.

"That's the most logical thing I can come up with, because he never left the server, his computer don't work. His whole minecraft account is down, we've tried logging into it from another computer, doesn't work. He was definitely in his room when he did that livestream, there's no question about that. And the only thing he says is that he is stuck in the game. Also, I checked his IP, there's none, which isn't possible" I tried to explain. But I probably still sounded as insane as I felt.

"But, it doesn't make sense. You don't magically get stuck in a game, that's not how things work" Simon argued, and I agreed. Well, I didn't agree but I agreed. He was right, it wasn't possible, it didn't work that way, but it was the only way I could explain it.