15. Vikk

And well, that could've been the end of the story, but it wasn't. Because suddenly I woke up again,

I thought I would wake up in my bed. The one I had been using for over a year. But no, when I opened my eyes the first thing I noticed was that I was lying on the floor. The view over my computer and desk right in front of my eyes.

Then I felt the pain in my side. I put my hand closer to it, feeling something wet touch me. I then brought my hands to my face, red. I was bleeding. That couldn't be good... Yet the thing I did was laughing, I don't know why. I just laughed really loud. I don't know what was funny, maybe everything. Life, life is funny.

My laugh brought attention to me though, only a few seconds after I began my door was opened, revealing Simon. 

"Oh my god, Vikk!" he exclaimed, rushing to my side. I didn't stop laughing. "You are bleeding" he told me, like it wasn't obvious.

"Hello Simon" I replied, between my laughs. 

"What is so funny, you are literally going to die if we can't stop that bleeding" Simon said, sounding panicked.

"Si, relax. I'll be fine" I replied, my laughs dying out. 

"I'm gonna call the ambulance, you are obviously in shock, and in need of medical help" Simon told me, picking his phone up from his pocket.

"Nah, I'll be fine. Just help me up" I told him, sitting up, which resulted in hitting my head to my desk. 

"Vikk, no. Lay down" Simon said, trying to get me to lie down again.

"No, I'm here. I'm fine. Let me stand up" I replied, pushing myself a bit back from the desk and using it to help me stand up, even though Simon protested (rightfully doing so).

When I stood up I went to my mirror, checking how I looked. I touched my face, feeling my actual face, not the blocky face of my minecraft character. I then saw the red patch on my white star shirt. 

"I will probably need a new T-shirt like this" I commented taking my shirt off. I then noticed that the blood was not coming from a wound. It wasn't even on my body. Just on my shirt. Yes, it hurt a bit, but more like a bruise now. "Look, no need for an ambulance" I commented, pointing down to my side.

"What the? JOOOOSH?" Simon seemed quite confused. But Josh came into the room quite soon after. 

"What?" he began, then he noticed me. His bored expression turning happy. "Vikk!" Josh embraced me in a hug at once, I hugged back. God I had missed being home.

"He was hurt, just look at the shirt, and the floor. What the?" Simon spoke, pointing to my shirt, which now was clean, so was the floor. 

"What are you on?" Josh asked his friend.

"He isn't lying, there was blood. But not anymore, it was probably from the game. Pete killed me" I explained, picking out a shirt from my wardrobe. A black SDMN shirt with a blue logo. 

"But..! Ughh, never mind then. I'm glad you are back" Simon told me, giving me a hug as well.

"Well, I'm glad to be home. And let me tell you, that was a boring time. I was speaking to a flower" I said, both boys smiled to me. 

"But now you are back. You must be starving, let's get you some food" Josh spoke, leading the way to the kitchen, which I happily followed to. I was starving, as long as it wasn't steak I would be fine.