Walking up

Jon POV

The feeling of the ice sword piercing my heart, was it the end?, but it wasn't, as I woke up in my bed, I was in my room, like it was before Ramsay decided to burn it, before Robert come in and ruin our lives, what would Sansa do?, right play the game, should I do that?, maybe this just a dream, a really good dream, but right now I will go pay a visit to my mother, I put a jacket for the cold and I got outside, the cold of summer, nothing compare to cold of winter, I run to he yard of Winterfell, perfect as iit was before our fall, before everything went to hell for us, before Joffrey, before Ramsay, Before Euron Greyjoy, before the night king and his deadly army., as I enter the crypts, went to the tomb of my mother, my beautiful and wild mother, who at the desperation of escaping an unwanted marriage, escaped with prince Rhaegar, my father.

Flashback

Robert's rebellion is based on a lie, said Bran, Rhaegar never kidnaped your mother or raped her, she love him and he love her, you never been a bastard, Jon, said Bran, your are the rightful heir of the seven kingdoms.

End of flashback

That memory is still fresh, mother, I said, I wished I could had met you, but I guess you lost your will to live when Robert killed my father, he couldn't seen the truth, I guess, I am better protected than been killed, I touch the statue of my mother, love you mom. I then exit the crypts carefully to not been seen and return to my room.

Sansa POV

My beloved brother, fall with his dragon, Daenerys, fall with her dragon, the living had lost, the dead enter Winterfell and we fought until the end, as I felt a sword piercing my stomach and then I woke up in my room at Winterfell, I felt younger, smaller, what happened?, I look at the mirror, I was thirteen again, but how?, this didn't feel right, maybe I am the only one who remembers, for now, I will just play along, but I have to save my family and that includes my cousin brother Jon, the rightful heir of that curse chair, should I tell him?, no...., father has to tell him, only I have to convince him of doing it,

Arya POV

I saw Sansa fall, I saw Brianne fall, I saw Jaime Lannister fall, I saw the knights of the Vale fall, I saw my friends fall, I saw Jon and Daenerys fall from their dragons, the dead were killing everyone, but before they could get me, I grabbed a torch and burn Winterfell to the ground, including me, I woke in my bed, smaller and younger, I was eleven again, like we were before that fat idiotic of Robert Baratheon came, before that little bastard born of incest came, but I have to play Sansa style here, I have to act as any day.

Jaime POV

I fought until my last breath but Jon Snow or Aegon Targaryen was right, if we didn't unite, we were going to end like them, meat for the army of the dead, but I didn't woke as a corpse, but as a member of the king guard, alive, in my bed, in kingslading, Jon Arryn..., I have to stop his murder...., Robert will find about me and Cercei, I have to confess and tried to asked for the Wall, gods have mercy, but I don't have a choice, Joffrey cant be king, he is a monster, Aerys reborn...., if he had wildfire in his hands, he could have blow up the city, I have to stop my mad sister and she is better to became a septa, gods have mercy on my soul.

Daenerys POV

The spear that killed Rhaegal and Jon or Aegon, hurt, I was blinded with rage, until it was my turn, I just fall to darkness, but I woke up in Illyrio's house, I was once again younger, small, no dragons, no army, what should I do?, should I marry Khal Drogo?, should I try to run and go to Winterfell?, where I know I would be safe?, but with the usurper coming, I am going to be killed before I could speak, I wonder what Jon would do?, but is impossible, I cant know if he remembers, I cant expose him either. he will be kill and his uncle will declare war, I can't allow that, I have to prepare my army's, I have to play the game, build my army's and when the time comes, fight the dead.

Gendry POV

Jon maybe a Targaryen, but he was Eddard Stark reborn and I was my father reborn, together, we rode to defeat the dead, I saw as my friend fall down, but I didn't stop, not even when I had three arrows in my chest, I continue fighting, until I felt a sword pierce my chest and then I woke up in my bed in the shop I worked, I was back, my hair was all grown, I was alive!, I was the child I escaped with...my wife.....Arya.....gods, we only were married for three days and we died, now we were back.

Gendry, said my mentor, someone is looking for you.

Who?, I asked, although I already knew the answer.

Jon Arryn, my mentor said, the hand of the king. I went to the door, he was there just like last time.

What's your name?, he asked.

Gendry, I said, I am king Robert bastard son.

I figure it out, said Jon Arryn.

Are you sure you want to do his ser Jaime?, Jon Arryn asked.

Yes, said Jaime Lannister, I want to confess crimes to the king.

Does he remembers?, I asked myself, maybe he does, as this didn't happened last time.

Theon POV

After rescuing Yara, I went North, to fight against the dead, Yara didn't wanted, but Jon remind me of who was my real father and it was Ned Stark, no Balon Greyjoy, that shit didn't even fight for me, after arriving at Winterfell and almost been killed by an angry Arya, I took a bow and arrows made of dragonglass and started to practice, when the dead came, we fought, like warriors, Arya torch Winterfell at the end. I woke up, broken in mind but feel every part of me complete, I was back, I wonder, what should I do?, pretend, I never betray, Robb?, that I should have died with him, instead I betray him, make him belive I kill Barn and Rickon,