26. Paul

~mature content~

"I want you." He whispered, before pressing his warm lips to the base of my neck. His tongue lapped over the sensitive area, which made me throw my head back in delight over his actions.

I sucked in a large breath, knowing that his lips were going to leave a mark on my skin, which was his way of showing his everlasting admiration for me, or at least that was what he said. My hands were tangled in his hair and I involuntarily tugged at his soft, brown locks. I pressed my lips together, and refrained from making any noise. I couldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me unwind, or else I'd be here all night.

"I s-should go." I whispered, and tried to pull away from his addictive touch and his heavenly kisses, but his grip on his waist tightened and brought me closer  into his lap.

He groaned in response before finally pulling his head away. He licked his swollen lips and looked up to me, before purposefully dragging his hand down towards my hips. "Do you really have to?"

"Yes, I believe I do. After all, I can't just sit around here every day and have sex with you." I raked my hand through my hair, before I set my hand over his shoulder and played with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Sounds like the perfect life to me." He smirked at me before pressing a hasty kiss to my collarbone. "What'cha got to leave me for anyway? Have a date I should know about?"

I rolled my eyes at his assumption.

I sighed,"Well I have to go meet with Epstein about the bands' tour dates, and he said that I could come with him to go check out a venue near here."

"I'm pretty sure Brian's pretty little intern can wait for a little bit." Paul deadpanned, before tempting me with his signature look of persuasion. His lustful eyes looked at me through long wispy eyelashes, and if it were any other time I would've given into them. "I want my girlfriend right now."

"I don't think it can wait." I replied playfully and gave him a small peck on the nose, before I slid out of his lap.

"Tease." He shook his head as he watched me put my black stockings back onto my legs. He then proceeded to throw himself back onto his bed, and exclaimed very dramatically,"My god, you're a tease."

I fondly smiled at his small banter. He never failed to be dramatic when I told him I had to leave him. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about."

"Fuck, you're going to be the end of me." He replied, as he dragged his large hands down his face.

Paul rolled over in his temporary bed, and outstretched his hand to the bedroom floor to retrieve something. "Forget this?"

He sat up in bed and raised his arm to show me my bra that I carelessly had almost left without. I looked down and gasped to myself, before looking back up at him.

"I don't recall you taking my bra off this time?" I felt my cheeks heat up as the rhetorical question spilled from my mouth without heed. I grabbed my purse from off the dresser before making a bee-line towards the bed in which he was sitting on; holding up my lacy bra. I was very fortunate that he always had the curtains drawn, or else my undergarment would've been on display for many to see.

"Just like you don't remember being a tease." He added in with a raised eyebrow. "My dear, I'm afraid you might have bad memory.

"The worst." I said, before climbing onto the bed and reaching out to grab the last of my things in his hotel room. However, instead of granting me access to the thing I needed in order to be on way my, he bamboozled me by grabbing onto my waist with one sharp motion and pulling me down next to him.

"You traitor." I exclaimed with wide eyes, as I saw Paul throw the black garment across the room.

He shrugged before he climbed on top of me, took my wrists in his large hand, and pinned them above my head. I couldn't deny the fact that he was succeeding to seduce me. My heartbeat fastened as his other hand played with the hem of my shirt, dancing around the material like an expert. I bit my lip in frustration.

He dipped his head down, and kissed my lips feverishly. My lips melted into his and I was no longer able to stop myself from giving into his desire. His cold hand slid under my shirt, which caused me to gasp. He took that opportunity, and slid his tongue into my mouth. He explored my mouth like it was foreign territory, and in response my back involuntarily arched. I could almost feel him smile in satisfaction over the effect he had on me. His hand travelled farther before it stopped right under the curve of my breast. I whimpered at the contact of his cold fingers on my body. I wriggled my wrists, trying to free them from his grasp. I wanted to be able to let my hands roam freely over him; to touch him. I wanted to be able to feel him.

Abruptly, he stopped, and proceeded to climb off the bed. I whined at the sudden breeze which hit my exposed midriff where he had lifted my shirt. I sat up in bed and took a couple of breaths to stabilize my fast breathing, before shouting,"What the hell was that for?"

"Payback, love." He replied in a triumphant tone, obviously proud of leaving me hot and bothered. His lips curled into a devilish smirk, as he ran those goddamn hands of his through his hair. "I need to go to the studio, and you need to go meet up with Brian, remember? There's no time to be fooling around with each other, like you said."

"You're a massive piece of shit, you know that?" I huffed, before finally giving into the fact that we both needed to be leaving. "Can you hand me my bra now?"

He walked over and threw it to me, and I caught it by a miracle. What he didn't know was that I wasn't going to give him the pleasure in making the last move. I was always a competitive person, and was determined to have the last laugh. Acting in a nonchalant manner, my hands grabbed the hem of my shirt and I removed it carelessly.

I could feel his dark gaze burning into me, but I didn't pay him the mind. I bit back a smile as I put on my bra agonizingly slow, and I could hear him from across the room cursing under his breath.

"Fucking hell." I heard him say distinctly, as I dragged the straps back onto my shoulders.

I then threw my shirt back over my head, and tossed him a smile, before I grabbed my purse from the end of the bed and stood up.

"Come on, we're going to be late." I stated in an unfazed tone and looked over to his frozen figure which was gawking at me in disbelief. I continued to smile sweetly and added 'Payback is a bitch' before walking out of the bedroom door, feeling his presence hot on my heels.