postgames

The Next Day

I woke up and saw the beautiful sky outside my window of my apartment. It was Saturday and had to be at the stadium at 3pm, (to get ready for my lineup card and prepare what I'm going to say during the game.) When I fully got up, I went looked down and I was still wearing my dress and wearing a blue sweater

"What the... where did I get this?" I said confused. The flashbacks came back to me, me having Starbucks with Alex and me being dumb and forgetting a sweater.

I blushed seeing myself with Alex's OKC sweater, I didn't want to take it off but I had to because of the dress, so I changed into a dodger shirt and leggings. I got out of my room and decided to make myself pancakes. I took out all the ingredients and took off my sweater because I knew I was going to dirty it.

After I made my pancakes, I ate them in peace, not worrying like yesterday. Where I had to rush because I didn't want to be late to my first day of work. Once I finished, I cleaned the mess I made which weirdly, wasn't a big mess.

I went to the small living room in my apartment and checked if there was anything to watch, which there wasn't really much, it was a Saturday morning, only those paid programs were showing.

"Ughh nevermind" I said in boredom. I checked the time and it read

11:36

"Might as well get ready to go to work!" I said to myself. I was happy to go to work because of course, I finally got the job that I wanted and second, I get to see Alex. I went to take a shower, and got ready and checked the time once again.

11:52

I decided to wear a striped long sleeved blouse with a pencil black skirt with black flats. I don't really like doing my makeup, so I put on the same thing that I did yesterday, light red lipstick and mascara. When I was all done. I went to my car and decided to text Alex because he gave me his yesterday when we were at Starbucks.

Hey Dugie, are you at Dodger Stadium?
Sent.... delivered

I put my phone down and started the car

*Beep*

Alex
I'm on my way

I got excited and started driving to Dodger Stadium. There was a lot of traffic but I was sort of used to it. I finally arrived to Dodger Stadium and parked on the special parking space so I wouldn't have to walk so far from the booth. I walked out of my car and when I barely opened a door. I heard Alex say

"Hey hold up"

I stayed for a while till he finally caught up.

"Damn, someone is looking pretty today" He said blushing a little.

"Aww thanks Alex" I said with a little smile on face. He would always make my days better.

"Your welcome" he said

I checked my time and it was only 2:32 and I had to be in the Vin Scully Press Box at 3:00 so I asked Alex if he just wanted to walk around.

"Yeah sure, but I have to be at the clubhouse at 3:00 as well, and I don't want to be late, it's only my second day" he said a little worried.

"Oh don't worry, we'll just stay on the lower level and the club level" I said.

We started looking around, we were both fascinated by the many things that have been preserved like Josh Beckett's shoes when he threw a no hitter and also Kershaw's shoe on his no hitter game.

"So, do you think you are finally going to get a hit tonight?" I asked

"I honestly don't know, but I hope I do" he said