best day

*beep* *beep* *beep*

My eyes were slowly opening up, confused on why I was on the couch and not on my bed, I felt someone hugging me, then I remembered it was Alex.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I didn't want to move but I had to because of the stupid alarm in my room kept beeping. I slowly untangled myself from him and press a button to stop the alarm.

"Morning babe" Alex said, rubbing his eyes and getting up from the couch.

"Morning, should I make pancakes?" I said looking for materials.

"Whatever you like!" He said with a smile

"Pancakes it is, do you want to help?" I said, while grabbing all the materials.

"Okay, but don't make me flip them, I will probably burn them" he said laughing

"Alright" I said laughing at what he said. I told him to mix all the ingredients into the bowl. I wanted to have a little fun so I got the flour and threw some at him.

"JESS GARCIA, YOU JUST DIDN'T" he said in shock. I was laughing until he playfully threw some at me as well.

"Oh your on" I said while getting more flour and throwing it at him. He also threw chocolate chips, this went on for 2 minutes until we both fell to the floor laughing because we were having so much fun and we looked so ridiculous from the flour.

"We look like children who got left unattended" I said laughing.

"We do, and our parents would kill us if  they saw this mess we made" he said laughing as well.

"Crap, we really need to clean this before ants or whatever come in" I said. I stood up and went to the closet to get the broom. He stood up as well and started to clean the table that had flour. After we were all done, we started to make the pancakes again because we were still hungry. When we finished our pancakes, he wanted to wash the dishes since I cleaned the floor and kind of made the pancakes, we wanted to help. He started to get the forks, the bowl, and plates and started washing them.

"Okay husband material" I said giggling. Alex started to blush a little, whenever he blushed, he looked so cute and innocent.

"Haha I guess" he said looking down, trying to hide his blushed face.

After he was done,we were still covered in flour.

"Ummm what are we going to do with this situation?" he said pointing at him and then me.

"Umm I can put your shirt in the laundry and I still have your sweater so you can put that on" I said.

"Okay" he said, he took off his shirt, revealing a tattoo on the right side of his chest. I was trying all my will power to not stare at his bare chest. He handed his shirt to me and I went to put in the laundry. I went to my room and got his sweater and gave it to him.

"Here" I said, handing him the sweater he gave me a few nights ago.

"Thanks babe" he said putting on the sweater.

"Your welcome" I said while smiling. I checking the time, it was 2:36pm

"Oh shit, we are supposed to be at Dodger Stadium, I'm supposed to be getting ready" I said in a small rush.

"I should really go then, I'll see you at the stadium?" He said

"Yeah! See you there babe" I said almost hugging him until I remembered that I had flour all over me. So I just waved.

After he left, I took a shower and got rid of all the flour that was on my hair. After I was done, I went to my room and picked a blue dress with sleeves that reached to my elbows and with black heels. Once I was done, it was 3:01 and I had to get going. I locked my apartment and went to my car and started my car. I drove to the stadium and parked my car in the special parking and started jogging to the broadcasting booth, it was 3:34 and I felt I was going to get yelled at for being late, but lucky, I wasn't late. I took out my scoreboard and wrote in the lineup that I barely recieved. When I was done, I did the pre-recorded the of pregame review.  I still had some time left so I took a small walk outside around the Vin Scully Press Box. Then a tall girl who looked very young approached me.

"Hey are you Jessica Garcia?" The girl said

"Umm yes, who are you?" I asked

"Oh my name is Liv, I'm one of the new reporters for the Dodgers! I wanted just wanted to introduce myself first" Liv said

"Wow welcome to the Dodger family!" I said

"Thanks! We should get some coffee after the game so we can get to know each other" Liv said

"Alright, I'll see you after the game" I said, then she walked away. She seemed like a nice person to talk to. I went back to the booth and went back to my seat. I put the headset on and the game started.

Fast forward after the game

Dodgers won once again! I packed ny scoreboard and notes and said goodbye to Joe and everyone else. Right when I was getting out, Liv appeared and we both greeted each other.

"Nice win today huh?" I said to Liv.

"Of course! All the players were on fire" she said, laughing at what she said.

"We should get going before the parking gate closes" I said laughing as well. We both walked to our cars while talking about tonight's game and baseball players. Once we got our cars, we decided to go to the closets coffee shop that was a little better than Starbucks. I went inside my car and drove to the coffee place that we were talking about. We there about the same time and we ordered our drinks and waited for it to be made.

"Out of all the teams, why Dodgers?" Liv asked.

"Well, I grew up liking Dodgers even though I didn't live in LA until recently" I said

"Wow, I thought you would like the Diamonbacks since you lived there" she said in amazement.

"Yeah no, I'm not into snakes" we both started to laugh too loud that some people shush us. So we got our drinks and went outside and talked some more.

"So are you in a relationship?" I asked, sipping my tea

"Yeah!" She said "You can't tell anyone, but I'm dating Trayce Thompson" she whispered

"Oh shit no way!" I said in shock. "How long have you guys been dating?"

"For a year, we met when he was in the minor leagues" she said, blushing

"Awww that's so cute" I said

"What about you? Are you dating someone?" She said

"Oh just a cutie that just called up" I said while smiling

"Alex Verdugo?" She said in shock

"Haha yeah,we were actually knew each other for the longest time" i said, blushing at the fact that I'm dating Alex felt unreal.

We talked more about our mans and we decided to call it a night because it was getting super late. We exchanged numbers and we said our goodbyes. I walked to my car and I forgot that to text Alex that I was going with Liv to the nearby coffee shop.

Me
Sorry I forgot to tell you that I was going with the new reporter to drink some coffee
Delivered....read

Dugie💙
Oh it's fine ☺️ just tell me ahead of time

Me
Thanks babe, got to go, see you tomorrow 💙
Delivered✓

I put my phone down and started to drive to my apartment. Once I got there, I opened my door, went to my room, changed to my dodger shirt and sweatpants and fell asleep.

What a good day I thought to myself and feel asleep

~~~~

A/N

Wow I finally update kind of early? I hope you like this chapter because I thought it was pretty good