#Day 1 - Sabertooth

Lucy couldn't sleep that night. She couldn't help but dream of all the boys. She did find them all really attractive but she couldn't get them out of her mind. And it didn't help that one of her roommates strips all the time without even noticing it. She sighed and got out of her bed. She grabbed her wig and bandage stuff and walked into her bathroom. A few minutes later she walked back in. She grabbed her bag and walked into the kitchen. When she did she didn't see any of the boys. 'Asleep still? They're gonna be late.' She thought. She walked over to the stove and turned it on and began making eggs, bacon and sausages. As they cooked she prepared salad and pancakes. She set plates out on the table and filled server plates up with all the food. Taking a small amount of each she walked into the lounge with a glass of orange juice. When she finished she put her plate in the sink and walked back to her room. "They should be up by now..." she said to herself. She picked her bag up and walked back to the kitchen. 'Still no boys.' She then summoned an air horn. Making a portal appear in front of her, she pressed it and the noise echoed all throughout the dorm. She made them all disappear and she walked back to the lounge. Everyone ran in and fell on each other. She laughed slightly but calmed down. "Foods in the kitchen." She said before walking out of the door. She was about to continue when a hand was placed on her shoulder. "Hold on there. You don't even know where your going." She looked back and saw Jellal. She sighed. "Okay." "Since you've only just started you haven't joined a house yet have you?" She shook her head. "Well, as your roommates, it is our job to take you there. You will spend a day in each house south can get to see what it's like and you know which one you want to be in." "Sounds fun." Lucy smiled. "OH! Let him start in Fairy Tail!" Natsu cheered. "No way. He's coming to Crime Sorciare with me." Jellal states. "He will join us in learning to get with the ladies." Loke said while smirking. "No! He'll be starting off in Sabertooth!" Sting shouted. "How about you tell me the names of these houses and I choose?" Lucy said, getting annoyed. The boys looked at each other before nodding. " There's Sabertooth, Lamia Sale, Blue Pegasus, Crime Sorciare, Raven Tail, Quatro Cerberus, Mermaid Heel, Oracion Seis and Fairy Tail." Gray informed. "However, Mermaid Heel is for girls only." Laxus said. "Just like how Quatro Cerberus is for boys only." Rogue muttered under his breath. She nodded in understanding. "I guess... I'll start with Sabertooth." She said and Sting and Rogue fist bumped. "Come with us then." Sting said while dragging her out of the dorm. 'I can't try Mermaid Heal since they think I'm a boy and I'm not joining Quattro Cerberus because I'm not a boy.' She thought to herself as she got pulled away. She then smiled. 'There's nothing wrong with trying out Mermaid Heal though. I'll just have Makarov explain it to them.' She thought. She was pulled back to the real world when Sting suddenly stopped walking causing her to crash into his back. "Don't just stop like that." She said annoyed while rubbing her nose. "Well if you were paying attention and not day dreaming you would've seen that we're here!" He smiled while gesturing to a large guild hall. She stared at how big it was. "Lets go!" Sting smiled and dragged her in. When they entered Lucy saw that it was even bigger on the inside. "Woah..." She breathed. "It's not that big." Rogue said while shrugging.

They walked to the middle of the room with everyone's eyes following. "Master, this is Lucas. We are showing him the guild today." Sting informed. The master, who was quite large, nodded. "If he wants to join he will need to prove his strength. To do this he must fight one of our strongest. Rufus, come forward." A long blonde haired man stepped forward. "Greetings." Lucy was shocked at the fact that they would need to fight to join. "Begin!" The master declared. Rufus shot some magic at her but she simply dodged it. Disappearing and reappearing behind him she shot him with a tiny blast of magic but it was enough to knock him out. "She has qualified. If she wishes to join she can do so." The Master said before walking away. She turned to Sting and Rogue. "Why do you have to fight to be a part?" They looked down. She sighed before smiling. "I don't think this is the place for me but I still think you guys are cool. Even if you're a part of this one you're still awesome. I bet if you were in charge it'd be different." Both boys blushed slightly but nodded their heads.

They spent the rest of the day in Sabertooth lessons and in the guild hall. Lucy soon arrived at her room, completely exhausted. "Wonder which is next..." She said out loud.

Sorry for not updating sooner. Here it is y'all. So I'll see y'all lata. BYE!