@vhyungwifeu 's Stories

We live in a apartment that is 10 floors. Legit the apartment is right in front of a cemetery. The cemetery is sooooo old (1832-1986) Whenever I go to the bathroom at night I get so creeped out by the window of our bathroom how dark and silent it is. Legit I get so scared that I can't take my eyes off the window, thinking that if I take my eyes off it something will pop out of nowhere. One night like usual I would stare out the window until I'm done in the toilet. As I was starring I saw something climb down the apartment (the other side of the apartment) I was starring at it. Suddenly as I was starring at it. It just stopped climbing down. I wasn't scared or anything. After that incident every time I got to our bathroom I close the window shut. My parents are so concerned that I shut the window every single time. But I don't tell themAnother of my experience in our creepy a** apartment is. I went to bed but it usually takes 20-30 minutes for me to fall asleep. My eyes are always closed trying to fall asleep faster even though I'm not sleeping. My sisters bed is right next to mine. My sister is 5 years old and she p***es the f**k out of me. Legit. I was about to sleep when my thigh got slapped. I felt an actual hand slapping my thigh only once. I thought it was my sister so I said "what do you want Sarina". I was sleeping facing the wall. I didn't hear a response I turned around to check her bed and she wasn't there. I called out her name to see where she is. My mom said she's with her in the living room watching tv.