[4] December 10, 1987

Trigger warning: Sexually Abuse, almost rape and anxiety attack.

December finally came around and Christmas break finally came around. Henry Bowers and his friends were throwing a Christmas party. It wasn't a cookie party more of a smoke cancer sticks and drink till you ache party. The losers club wasn't invited but Isabella was. Mostly because Henry Bowers had drafted Archie into his gang and when Isabella wasn't looking he took place in the bullying of the kids.

Archie knew that the two months were slowly coming to an end and if he didn't sleep with Isabella soon he would lose the bet. And he didn't intend on losing.

It was the last period of the day Izzy sat in study hall right across from Bill. The two passing notes due to the silent class.

We're going to the diner tonight. We miss you if you come Stan will apologize and everything will be okay. Read the note that Bill passed to her.

I'm pretty sure that it's not that easy but I can't Archie wants to take me to Henry's party tonight. Izzy passed back the note to Bill. His face sunk he knew that Henry was infamous for flirting with her and he knew Archie was identically to him in a sense.

The bell rang and Isabella left the class and little did she know that she would regret going to the party later the night.
••
The party reeked of alcohol. Everyone there was super drunk but considering that it was a high school party and everyone was a upperclassmen like juniors and seniors except for Archie and Isabella it seemed form fitting for there to be alcohol.

Archie pushed threw the groups of people and went straight into an empty bedroom pulling Isabella with him. The second that he got into the room he started to kiss Isabella. Hard. His grip and her jaw hurting her as she squirmed from his grip.

"What are you doing!" She exclaimed as she pushed him back.

"What you want." He replied pushing her onto the bed kissing her once again taking off his and her jacket.

"Get the fuck off!" She exclaimed punching and kicking. His hands went up her shirt as she told him to get off. He took his shirt off and started to unbuckle his belt then started to unzip Her jeans.

Suddenly Isabella had some strength and drop kicked him. Grabbing her jacket and shirt she ran out of the party only to hear Archie yelling her name. She sprinted she didn't know where she was going. But she knew she could only go one place.

As she walked to the house where she knew she could go she threw her shirt on as the December air gave her frostbite and then threw her jacket over. She saw headlights of a car.

Henry Bowers car. She ran behind a tree hearing the boys yelling.

"Wow that's rich! Archie Wilder gets his ass drop kicked by the girl who hangs out with losers. Looks like you lost the bet!" Henry said. Bet? What bet? Isabella thought while her heart raced as she gripped her locket that Stan gave her while she didn't talk to him she always wore it and couldn't figure out why.

"Hey the two months aren't over yet!" Archie shot back. "I still have a chance." He finished.

After a while the boys got back in the car and drove away. Isabella ran faster praying that she wouldn't run into Archie or Henry.

She got up to the window and knocked three times in a formation that was a secret to the person on the other side.

"Izzy?! God you look like someone beat the shit out of you." Stanley's voice said. She saw the lights come down the road.

"Please let me in. I wouldn't come if you weren't my last shot." Her voice pleaded. It sounded broken.

"Come in." Stan said pulling the girl threw his window. Her voice was heavy and uneven. Tears stained her face while her pink lipstick was smudged on her face, while some dirt lied on her cheeks and a bruise formed on her voice. Her shirt was wrinkled and she looked traumatized.

"What happened?" Stan asked as he sat the girl on his bed.

"Archie- he- he." Isabella couldn't get her sentence out before she started to hyperventilate.

"I can't breathe. I feel like I can't breathe." Izzy said grabbing her throat.

"No no you can breathe okay? Izzy look at me okay? He can't hurt you. I won't let him." Stan said.

"He was going to rape me I was for sure that he would. I drop kicked him and ran." Izzy said as Stan wrapped his arms around her.

"You got away? Okay you survived." Stan said.

"I survived?" Izzy repeated. Stan pulling her into his chest.

"Yes you did." As he gently rocked them both. After she calmed down he took her to the bathroom and grabbed a wet rag and started to wipe the tears, makeup and dirt from her face.

He grabbed ice and put it on her chin. She at first pulled away from Stan but pulled back in.

"Iz? I'm glad you're safe." Stan said. Izzy couldn't say anything because of everything that happened tonight the only thing that came out was.

"Me too." She said. Stan took the girl back to his bed room. He handed her a pair of pajamas that she had left at his house prior times before when she would have sleepovers with the losers. It was a baggy gray shirt and pink shorts.

"I'm going to go get water and you can change in here." Stan said as he left. Izzy changed quickly noticing the bruises that were forming on her wrists. She pulled the sleeves down so it was unnoticeable. She notice a picture on Stan's desk that was perfectly organizing. Stan always had OCD.

The photo was of all of the losers in kindergarten. All of them looked different aside from Richie and his huge glasses. Izzy put it back and notice another photo it was of just her and Stan. If was taken in 7th grade when they went to the end of the year dance. The two standing next to each other. Izzy kissing Stan's cheek. Her cheeks flushed when she remembered that day.

Stan came back in and gave Izzy the water he turned the lights off and both him and Izzy went to bed in his bed that night.
••

Hey my beautiful babes! Thanks for 50 comments and almost 500 reads! If we can get this chapter up to 50 votes! I'll update faster than I planned too! I love you all take your meds drink water and sleep well! I love you all once again!