[10] the funeral of georgie denbrough.

The losers stood in a line next to Bill. The order was Bill, Izzy, Stan, Richie and then Eddie. Izzy was holding Bill's hand and Stan was holding Izzy's.

The group of teens watched as the little boy they all knew to love. Had an empty casket being raised down to the ground.

The police had designated Georgie dead because while there was no body there was a pool of blood surrounding the storm drain.

None of the teens said anything they all just stood there with tears running down there faces. After a while everyone had left leaving the group of teens standing there in shock. Bill walked towards the grave and collapsed on his knees.

"He-e h-has t-t-o be a-Alive." Bill sobbed out.

"He's in a better place know." Izzy said her voice cracking. Stan put his arms around the girl hugging her.

"H-h-he's d-d-dead! H-ha- how is t-hat a b-buh- better place?" Bill yelled.

"Come on man she didn't mean it like that." Eddie said.

"Ya I mean we're all having a hard time with this and maybe we should just go for milkshakes and calm down a little?" Stan said.

"I think I'm going to go home actually guys." Izzy said.

"R-r-run a-away. J-j-just l-like y-y-you d-d-did t-to Guh- Georgie." Bill yelled at her.

"Bill it's not her fault!" Stan said.

"Ya how was she suppose to know he'd go missing?" Eddie said.

"You really need to think about what you're saying." Richie said sincerely.

"You were t-the last person to see him! If you took him home! He'd be alive." Bill said with little stuttering.

"Bill. I'm sorry! I didn't know that would happen. You think that I don't care about Georgie. I feel like shit that I was the last person he saw! I could've saved him I'm aware! I think about that night over and over again. So don't go and say it's my fault cause I know! I fucking know." Izzy said breaking down and Sobbing.

Then they all started crying. And from anyone looking they looked like normal children grieving but to themselves they were so much more.

•••••
So I made another book it's a sweet pea from riverdale love story. Please if you like riverdale check it out! I love you all. Drink water, take your meds, sleep well and know you matter