[13] LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

Stan and Izzy stood at her locker as She threw the last of her locker into her backpack.

"So are you excited for your bar mitzvah?" Izzy asked as she slammed her locker door shut. Turning around and facing her curly haired boyfriend. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Kind if I'm just nervous that I'm going to screw up." He said as the two of them pushed their way threw the hallway that was flooded with students.

"You won't okay? You got this." Izzy said as the two met up with their friends.

"Hey Stan what happens at the mitzvah any ways?" Eddie asked to his Jewish friend.

"Ed says you slice the tip of the d-d-dick off." Bill said as the five of them made their ways threw the hall.

"Yeah. Rabbi's gonna pull your pants down and he will tell the crowd "where's the beef? Or will he Izzy? " Richie exclaimed nudging the girl.

"You're disgusting Rich." Izzy said to her trash mouth of a friend.

"At the bar mitzvah, I read from the Torah and then I make a speech and suddenly I become a man." Stan said bluntly.

"There's more funnier ways to become a man." Richie said slyly.

"Shut up Richie!" Izzy said knowing where he was going but he ignored her.

"More fun ways you mean?" Stan asked as they passed the Bowers gang.

"Shit. I'm gonna go find Beverly." Izzy said as she let go of Stan's hand. Over the past few months she had grown close to the Marsh girl and knew some of her deepest darkest secret. From the fact that she didn't sleep with any of he guys at the school to her abusive father.

She heard Richie make a remark about someone signing his year book and apologizing for leaving something in his backpack.

"Bev?" Izzy asked as she walked into the bathroom then noticed as Greta walked in with her friends and she quickly walked into the last last towards the wall. She pressed herself against the wall dropping her backpack and listening.

"Are you in there by yourself Beaver-ly? Or do you have half the guys in the school with you huh slut? I know you're in there I can smell you you little shit. No wonder you don't have any friends other than that slut of Archie Wilder former Whore." Greta said.

"Am I a slut or a little shit? Make up your mind." Beverly said.

"Ya and what am I a whore or a slut?" Izzy said as she walked out and faced Greta.

"You're both trash we just wanted to remind you." Greta said as one of her friend dumped a bag of trash mixed with water onto Bev. And another pushed Izzy onto the wall kneeing her in the stomach causing her to curl into a ball on the ground. Then got up and slapped the girl who pushed her.

"Bev!" Izzy exclaimed. But it was to late.

"We just wanted to remind you." Greta said.

"Such a loser!" One of her minions declared.

"At least how you'll smell better!" Greta said.

"Oh gross!" Beverly muttered. While most of her backpack had gotten covered the trash and water.

"Let go girls! Have a nice summer Beaver-ly and You too Whore!" Greta said. Beverly walked out of the bathroom.

"Bev." Izzy said softly.

"It's okay. I'm fine. Go find Stan I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Bev said. Izzy nodded she knew that when Bev wanted to be alone she wanted to be alone.

"Alright and if you need to talk or need a break from your dad come over whenever. My love." Izzy said throwing her arm around Bev. She nodded.

"I will Iz." She said. Izzy smiled then walked out of the bathroom and met Stan.

"Last day of school? First day of summer!" Izzy said. His face was pale and his Yamaka was missing.

"What happened?" Izzy asked.

"The Bowers gang." He responded. She threw her arms around her boyfriend and hugged him.

"It'll get better this summer I promise. It has to."

___

Hey I'm so sorry that it took so long but I'll start uploading somewhat faster. I love you all! Drink water, sleep well and take your meds!

If I made a Owen Teague social media story would anyone read it?

Also the next chapter will be up within a day or two my lovelies.