Chapter 1: Smiles

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: BitterSweet )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*KONG POV*

I roll to my side, expecting my lover to be still sleeping peacefully. I was met with an empty spot and a note by the night stand. I read the note.

Kongpop,

Sorry I had to leave early, I had to go home and prepare for my presentation later this afternoon. I will definitely make it up to you. Text me!

-Arthit

I sigh. Nothing really we can do, he's busy with his projects and I'm busy with the hazing activities. We only see each other 2 days in a week.

I stretch my body,conditioning it to get ready for the day. I open my message app and text him.

KONGPOP: Good morning P'Arthit! I just woke up, read the note. Wish you were still beside me.
ARTHIT: Sorry, I will definitely make it up to you next time.
KONGPOP:Okay, just take care. I was a bit rought last night wasn't I?
ARTHIT:Wtf!!?? Shut up!😖😡😠
KONGPOP:Lol! Sorry, I won't tease you anymore. I love you P'Arthit.
ARTHIT: Me too.

I smile, he's always too shy in expressing his feelings. But that's one thing I find cute about him. I finally got up and got ready for school.

I got to school just barely on time. Em was waiting for me inside the room.

"Rough night?"he teased.

"Eh?what are you talking about?"I ask him.

He gives me a mirror,showing me that my hair was all over the place from running towards the classroom.

"You look like you had a quickie with someone before coming to class"he said out loud, making people turn to look at me. I cover his mouth and looked around.

"He is just kidding" I said, making everyone go back into their business.

I fixed my hair and sat myself down beside him. Hazing activities will be so draining this afternoon, wish I didn't have attend it and just spend my day with my boyfriend. But I know as the head hazer, that is all too impossible.

*ARTHIT POV*

It was lunch time now, I take the bag of food I bought from a fastfood place and sat down on the bench just outside my job.

I take out my phone, no messages from him huh? Well I was the one who told him not to text me during classes.

ARTHIT: I am on my lunch break, I am so nervous for my presentation.

I send the messages, and not even a minute passes by when my phone rang. It was Kongpop, I pick up the phone and answered.

"Hello" I answered.
"Hi P'Arthit, my class just finished. About to go buy food at the stalls"he said.
"I see, let's just message each other so I can finish and you can eat" I said.
"Okay.. and P'Arthit?"he said.
"Yes Kongpop?"I asked.
"Good luck on your presentation, I know you can do it"he encouraged.
"Hmm.. thank you. Talk to you later"I replied as I then hung up.

I smile to myself, he is just so sweet. He just knows what to do and say. Somehow I wasn't as worried nor nervous about my big project.

I finished my food, breathe in deeply and slowly made my way back into the building. 1pm on the dot, we started our meeting along with each of the representative's presentation.

I did well, If I say so myself. We summarized all that had been discussed and we ended the meeting on a positive note. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was, I guess I have Kongpop to thank for that.

ARTHIT: The presentation went well. Thank you...
KONGPOP: Thank you for what?
ARTHIT: For making me feel better. The boss was impressed. I have you to thank for that.
KONGPOP:Anytime P'Arthit. I love you

I blushed at his reply, he is so damn sweet all the time.

ARTHIT: I love you too Kong. Now concentrate in class.
KONGPOP: Yes. Shall I pick you up later?
ARTHIT: Maybe tomorrow coz Knott invited me out after work. Is that okay?
KONGPOP: Yeah, I trust your friends. You behave okay? No flirting with anyone else.
ARTHIT: As if, only you are brave enough to flirt with me. Don't I usualy scare everyone away?
KONGPOP: And that's how it should always be, you are mine alone.
ARTHIT: Tsk! Stop replying and listen to your lecture or else I won't see you until next week.

He stopped replying, that scared him I guess. I could only chuckle, he is so cute in a way.

My phone rang, I saw that it was Knott calling me. I picked up his call.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey Arthit, are you finished?I am waiting for you in the lobby" he asked.
"Yeah, I just got done. Let me get my bag and then I'm coming down to meet you" I told him.
"Okay, see you in a bit" he said back and then hung up.

I dropped my reference materials at my boss' table, went to my cubicle to get my bag and rode the elevator down to the lobby. There Knott was waiting for me with his boyfriend Tew, who was Kongpop's friend.

We got into Knott's car and drove towards a small bar just near my apartment. We went in, sat ourselves down and ordered a few drinks.

"Ah! That hits the spot" I said, after sipping on an ice cold beer.

"You seem to be in a good mood"Knott observed.

"Yeah, my presentation went well today" I told them.

"And I take it you and Kongpop are doing great as well?" Knott asked.

"Yeah, we are doing fine, we're both just busy with our responsibilities. But we do try to find time to see each other"I tell them, as I sipped on my beer.

"Kongpop does miss you P', sometimes we just find him spacing out. But he knows he has to bear with it because he's the head hazer" Tew spoke.

"You and Kongpop have been dating for  2 years already right?"Knott asked.

"Almost, it will be 2 years in 2 weeks. Maybe I should surprise him" I said.

"Aw. Look at my friend being sweet and romantic. I've never seen you this happy, Kongpop is lucky to have you"Knott teased.

"Nah, I'm the one lucky to have him. Sure he was such a pain in the ass at first but he is damn persistent... and you know how I am. Who knew someone else can handle my craziness aside from you Knott" I laughed.

I am trully blessed to have someone like him by my side. I don't know how things will end but I know that right now, all I ever want and will love is him.No one else.

My phone lit up indicating that I have received a text message.

KONGPOP: I just got home P', very tired. Say hi to P'Knott for me.
ARTHIT: He said hi back. You go ahead and take a nap. I'll call you when I get home okay?
KONGPOP: Yes P', you guys enjoy okay? I told Tew to scare away anyone who tries to go near you. I love you!
ARTHIT: You are crazy.. just go and take a nap already!!
KONGPOP: I will after you say those magic words...
ARTHIT: Yeah yeah I love you too!
KONGPOP: You guys have fun, call or text me when you get home.

I smiled as I replied to his last text. I used to be scared for feeling this wat towards him, but looking at it now.. I don't ever regret being with him. He melted this ex-head hazer's stone cold heart and I'm glad it's him I fell in love with.

-TBC-
Author's Notes:
A sucky beginning so far, its my first Sotus stort. All feedback are welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to read my work, I will try to write more better chapters :)