Chapter 8:Downhill

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: BitterSweet )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*ARTHIT POV*

'This can't be real right? Why are they together on the day we have our date? Is Kongpob cheating on me?' I thought.

All this jealousy and insecurity were slowly creeping up on me. I slumped down on my bed, looking at the clothes I had laid out for tonight.

I sighed.

*KONGPOB POV*

The kitchen felt so hot,sweat was dripping on my forehead. P'Pitcher noticed it,took a rag and wiped the sweat off my face.

"Thanks P'" I said.

He smiled and we picked up the pace to try and finish before 5pm since I need to go home and shower before our date.I was moving so fast I hit my hand on a hot surface, I winced in pain withdrew my hand.

"Oi Kong, are you alright?"he asked.

He saw my hand,he immediately grabbed it and let cold water run over it.

"Please be careful.Let the water run over it,I'm gonna go get cream and a bandage" he said as he went to get the first aid kit.

With one hand on the hand still,I reached my other hand over and slowed down the flames on the stove.
P'Pitcher came back with the kit, he opens it and takes my hand out of the water.

He pats the burn dry,opens the cream and applies it on my hand.  The pain was lessening a bit, I smiled.

"Thanks P',it feels a bit better now"I said.

He nods and slowly wraps my hand with a bandage. We continued to rush our cooking until we were finally finished.

"Phew!That was fun P'"I said.

"You did well Kong,aside from getting a burn. The food turned out well.Congratz Kong!"he said.

"Thanks too P', you are a great help"I thanked him.

I smiled and looked at what we have made. I felt a  sense of joy and accomplishment.

'I didn't burn the kitchen down today... I am amazed' I thought to myself.

"Hey Kong,go and get ready. I'll set things up over here. I'll bring everything over the small party room later"he said as he pat my shoulders.

"Ok P', I'll be back in an hour"I said.

"Let me walk you out"he offered.

We made our way to the front door, I got on my motorcycle.

"I'll call you when I'm on my way back here P' "I said.

"Unh. Take care, drive safely na"he said.

I nod and smile,as I then started my bike and drove off towards my dorm.

-Unknowingly someone was there watching them-

I safely arrived at my dorm, I hurriedly went up to my room and laid out the clothes I was gonna use for our date. I took my 15 minute shower,got out and got dressed. I neatly set my hair,got my blazer from the chair and headed out fully excited for tonight.

I quickly went back to the cafe to check if everything was apready set up.

"P'Pitcher?"I called out.