Chapter 10: Battle

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: BitterSweet )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*PITCHER POV*

I drove my car and Kongpob followed behind me with his motorcycle. We drove for a good 15 minutes before arriving at my apartment. I parked my car and he parked beside me. I got out and he turned off his bike, I got the stuff in the back.

"Here P', let me help" he offered as he took some stuff off my hands.

"Thank you na"I said as I smiled,got my keys from my pocket and opened the door.

"Come in, make yourself at home"I said as I motioned for him to come in.

He enters and looks around, thank God I had cleaned earlier. I took the stuff from him and transferred the food onto a plate and poured the wine on wine glasses.

"Sorry Kong, I guess you'll have to make do with me as your date tonight"I joked, which earned a chuckle from him.

"You are so silly P' "he said.

I smile and sighed in relief. At least he is smiling now, he looked so dejected earlier. We started to dig into the food that he had made, it really is some progress from where he was before. If someone did something for me like this, I would be so touched. His lover is so lucky, I just don't get why he got treated that way.

"It tastes amazing Kong. You did really well" I complimented him.

"Thanks P', I just wish he could have seen and tasted what I made for him"he said sadly.

"He will next time you guys set another date" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Uhmm.. I don't know if there'll be a next time. I don't know what I did for him to avoid me"he said.

"Maybe he just had a rough day or something urgent came up... just try and talk  to him when you can" I said, he nods and tried to force a smile.

*KONGPOB POV*

I try hard to smile and believe P'Pitcher's possible explainations as to why P'Arthit stood me up today. I had been so excited for this day to come, I was disappointed I'm not gonna lie.

"Sometimes I wonder if he really loves me" I said.

"There's different kinds of people Kong. Maybe he's just one of those who doesn't really show it but he does love you"I told him.

"I know that he is that type of person. I just think sometimes,it would be nice if he could talk to me,be honest and just make me feel that he loves me. I was so excited for tonight, I don't even know what I did wrong. I'm just thinking, will it always be my fault once something he thinks is going wrong?"I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

He shifts near me and slowly wiped my tears.

"Please don't cry, everything will be alright. I'm sure he has an explaination for his actions tonight. Let's just drink up and handle things tomorrow okay?"he said,trying to cheer me up.

"Thank you P', I really owe you a lot"I said gratefully.

"It's nothing Kong, I just want you to be happy. You look better when you smile"he complimented.

"Thanks P', well let's drink up!" I said,raising our glasses and chugging them instantly.

*PITCHER POV*

I didn't think that this kid could drink like that. Aside from finishing the bottle of wine I set out for their date, we managed to finish 3 more bottles after that. I guess he really is hurting a lot, his senior really must be something huh?

He was sprawled out on the floor, on the verge of passing out. I chuckled and sat beside him, he turned to face me.

"Thanks for tonight P' , I wouldn't know what I would have done tonight"he said,as I drank my glass.

"No problem Kong, I'm glad this cheered you up. Just be open to his reasons for that night.Okay?" I said.

Hearing no reply from him,I turned to see him who was now asleep. His little snores are cute, I carress his cheek as I leaned down and kissed his lips. He stirred a bit,so I immediately went back to my previous position as he continued to sleep.

'Damn! I can't do this to a brokehearted  person' I tried to tell myself this.

"You definitely deserve someone better Kong"I whispered.

I went to get some pillows and a blanket. I lifted his head up and put a pillow underneath. I laid my own pillow down and laid on the floor as well. I took the blanket and covered both of us. Once the warmth,enveloped both of us I drifted off to sleep as well.

[To be continued]

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while since I updated this story.. I know it's not up too par, but I hope you will stick around for the next update.. Again, thank you for reading. :)